Serbian science fiction
Science fiction and fantasy in the Serbia has a long and varied history.
As far back as the end of the 18th century, science fiction elements can be found in Serbian literature, but its modern period foundation is considered to commence with "Posle milijon godina" (After Million of Years), written by Dragutin Ilić in 1889, which is also considered the first science fiction theatrical play in the history of the world literature. Lazar Komarčić's novel "Jedna ugašena zvezda" (An Extinct Star) followed, with publication in 1902.
Serbian science fiction and fantasy writers
- Photon Tide (http://www.photontide.org)
- SF Team (http://www.sftim.com)
- Lazar Komarčić (http://www.lazarkomarcic.org.yu)
- KONEF (http://www.konef.org.yu)
- Sci&Fi (http://www.sciencefiction.org.rs)
- Serbian Society for Science Fiction (http://www.sciencefiction.org.rs)
|This Serbia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This science fiction-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|