Langham Place, New York
|Langham Place, New York|
|Location||400 5th Avenue
New York City, New York, United States
|Roof||632 feet (193 m) |
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Gwathmey Siegel & Associates Architects|
|Developer||Bizzi & Partners Development|
Langham Place, New York, or 400 Fifth Avenue, is a hotel and skyscraper located in New York City. Constructed in 2010 as The Setai Fifth Avenue and renamed in 2013, it is 631 feet (192 meters) tall, with 57 stories. It is the 64th tallest building in New York City. The tower is located at 400 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan. The building has a secondary purpose as a residential condominium. 400 Fifth Avenue was constructed using limestone in the 11-floor base in a somewhat art deco style. Floors five through 27 contain a 214-room hotel, and floors 28 through 56 are residential condominiums.
- "400 Fifth Avenue". SkyscraperPage.com. Retrieved 2010-12-29.
- "Setai Fifth Avenue". Gwathmey Siegel & Associates. Retrieved 2010-12-29.
- 400 5th Avenue, New York City, U.S.A. | Emporis.com
- 400 Fifth Avenue, New York City - SkyscraperPage.com
- Langham Place, New York official website
- 400 Fifth Avenue official website
- 15 page thread of 400 Fifth Avenue construction