Young Hickory Township, Fulton County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Young Hickory Township|
Location in Fulton County
Fulton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||24.2 sq mi (63 km2)|
|• Land||24.2 sq mi (63 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||636 ft (194 m)|
|• Density||25.5/sq mi (9.8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61415, 61431, 61432, 61544|
|GNIS feature ID||0429973|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 24.2 square miles (63 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- London Mills (south three-quarters)
- Midway at
(These towns are listed as "historical" by the USGS.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Beer, East Midway and West Midway.
- Avon Community Unit School District 176
- Spoon River Valley Community Unit School District 4
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- "Young Hickory Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Chestnut Township, Knox County||Maquon Township, Knox County|
|Ellisville Township||Fairview Township|
|Deerfield Township||Joshua Township|