From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012)
The year 1731 in architecture involved some significant events.
Jerusalemskirche (Berlin) as it appeared in 1731
- Basilica of Superga in Italy, designed by Filippo Juvarra, is completed.
- Cumbernauld House in Scotland, to designs by William Adam, is built.
- Hôtel Peyrenc de Moras in Paris, designed by Jean Aubert, is completed.
- Jakobstad Church in Finland, designed by Johan Knubb, is built.
- Jerusalem's Church in Berlin, designed by Philipp Gerlach, is completed.
- Royal Theatre in Mantua, Italy, designed by Ferdinando Galli-Bibiena, is built.
- Trooditissa Monastery on Cyprus is built.
- ^ Ayers, Andrew (2004). The Architecture of Paris. Stuttgart; London: Edition Axel Menges. p. 147. ISBN 978-3-930698-96-7.