1995 in Ghana
1995 in Ghana details events of note that happened in Ghana in the year 1995.
- President: Jerry John Rawlings
- Vice President: Kow Nkensen Arkaah
- Chief Justice: Philip Edward Archer then Isaac Kobina Abban
- 6th - 38th independence anniversary held.
- 1st - Republic day celebrations held across the country.
- 14th - Jerry John Rawlings and the first lady, Nana Konadu Agyeman Rawlings attend CBI conference in London.
- Annual Farmers' Day celebrations held in all regions of the country.
- 7th - Presidential and parliamentary elections held.
- 15th - President Rawlings starts an 11-day visit U.S to promote investment and trade.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (May 2013)
- January 23: Dominic Oduro, footballer
- March 16: Benjamin Fadi, footballer
- August 15: Isaac Donkor, footballer
- September 16: Paul Quaye, Spanish-born footballer
- January 1: New Year's Day
- March 6: Independence Day
- May 1: Labor Day
- December 25: Christmas
- December 26: Boxing day
In addition, several other places observe local holidays, such as the foundation of their town. These are also "special days."
- "The President at the CBI". www.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 20 May 2011.
- "Elections in Ghana". www.africanelections.tripod.com. Archived from the original on 14 May 2011. Retrieved 20 May 2011.
- "Ghana president Rawlings visits U.S. to promote investment and trade". www.findarticles.com/. Retrieved 20 May 2011.