|Elevation||830 ft (253 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||429988|
A post office was established at Abington in 1824, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1903.
Abington is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-07-07.
- "Abington, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved July 25, 2017.
- Young, Andrew White (1872). History of Wayne County, Indiana, from Its First Settlement to the Present Time. R. Clarke & Company. p. 144.
- "Wayne County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved July 7, 2016.
- Orlando H. Manning, Iowa General Assembly
|This Wayne County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|