Location of Advance, Ohio
|Township||Junction of Dover, Chesterfield, and Pike Townships|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|Area code(s)||419 and 567|
Advance is an unincorporated community at the junction of Dover, Chesterfield, and Pike Townships, in Fulton County, Ohio, United States, which is also the junction of County Road M and County Road 13.
Today, Advance remains a community recognized on county maps including the county Fire Districts map, and the county Tornado Sirens map. The tornado siren is located a few yards east of the junction in Pike Township, and serves residents and visitors of all three townships that meet in Advance.
Lyons Fire and EMS, located in Royalton Township, serves most of the residents and visitors of the community that are located north in Chesterfield and east in Pike Township, while Wauseon Fire and EMS serves the territory in the southwest quadrant of the junction in Dover Township.
- FC-GIS; L. Sackmann. Tornado Siren Locations in Fulton County (Map). Fulton County, Ohio. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "Ghost Towns of Fulton County". ForgottenOhio. Retrieved 5 April 2016.
- "Ghost Towns of Fulton County". Ancestry.com. Retrieved 5 April 2016.
- Fulton County Fire Districts (Map). Fulton County, Ohio. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "Council Meeting Minutes, May 5, 2014" (PDF). Village of Lyons. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 September 2016. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- Sunny's Campground home page
- Google Maps, Old Pines Golf Club
- Sunny's Shady Recreation Area
|This Fulton County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|