|Founded||Granby, Quebec, Canada (August 24, 1938 )|
|Founder||L.-A. Mondou, Omer Deslauriers and 86 dairy producers from the Granby area|
|Émile Cordeau (CEO), René Moreau (Chairman)|
|6.1 billion litres of milk|
|Revenue||C$6.4 billion (2017)|
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references|
It was founded in 1938 and now comprises roughly 3,290 dairy farmers. The company has 8,300 employees distributed among 39 plants and numerous distribution centres and offices across Canada and in the United States. It processes more than 6 billion litres of milk annually. Agropur milk products are sold as Natrel, Québon, Oka cheese, Dairytown, Farmers, Agropur Signature, Agropur Grand Cheddar, Island Farms, Lucerne, and biPro, and the Ultima Foods joint venture's Iögo and Olympic brands. In August 2017, Agropur Cooperative became the sole owner of Ultima Foods Inc.
- Agropur Grand Cheddar
- Agropur Signature
- Central Dairies
- Masters reserve
- Island Farms
- Sealtest Dairy
- Ultima Foods
- Davisco Foods (acquired 2014)
- "Agropur through the decades". Agropur. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
- "Corporate Profile". Agropur. Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- "Annual Report 2017". Agropur. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
- "Agropur - Corporate Profile". www.agropur.com. Retrieved April 6, 2017.
- "Agropur becomes sole owner of Ultima Foods - Food In Canada". Food In Canada. 2017-08-31. Retrieved 2017-10-10.