List of Winx Club characters
||This article may contain an excessive amount of intricate detail that may only interest a specific audience. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
This is a list of fictional characters that appear in the Italian animated TV series Winx Club.The series follows the adventures of a group of girls who are enrolled at the Alfea School of Fairies. Supporting the girls are teachers and other staff from the school,a group of boys from Red Fountain School of Specialists,and the Witches of Cloud Tower. The club faces adversity from the Trix, Lord Darkar, Ancestral Witches and other villains.
- 1 Main characters
- 2 Antagonists
- 3 Supporting Characters
- 4 Home world characters
- 5 Other groups and organizations
- 6 Notes
- 7 References
- 8 External links
The titular club is a group of students at the Alfea School of Fairies in Magix. The club was formed by Bloom, a student from Earth who discovers she has fairy powers, and Stella, who introduces her to the Magic Dimension and gets her enrolled at Alfea. The original group includes Flora, Musa, and Tecna, and they share an apartment on campus.[a] Starting in Season 2, Aisha, Fairy of Waves, (renamed as Layla in the 4kids dub) joins the group after escaping from Lord Darkar.
|Title||Fairy of the Dragon Flame|
Bloom is the Fairy of the Dragon Flame, the almighty and limitless power of the Great Dragon. Bloom's powers consist of the mainly fire magic and using its vast magical abilities of the Dragon flame such as Healing, Fire Manipulation, Fire Energy. She has fair skin tone, straight long reddish-orange knee-length hair with long bangs and cyan blue eyes. She tries her best to help her friends and is known to be generous, brave, loyal, strong, optimistic yet a bit stubborn, insecure and can sometimes be quite impulsive and prickly, causing her to never back down from a challenge or obstacle, but also putting others around her at risk. However, she has a strong sense of justice.
Bloom was raised on Earth by Mike, who is a fireman, and Vanessa, who is a florist.[a] On her 16th birthday, she discovers she has fairy powers when she tries to help Stella fight off Knut the Ogre and his ghoul minions.[b] She enrolls in Alfea under an alias of a prospective student who had turned down her admission; although she is found out by the staff, she is allowed to stay. There, she founds the Winx along with Stella and their friends, Flora, Tecna and Musa.[a]
She and Sky later become a couple.[episode needed] In the film Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom, she meets her birth parents Oritel and Marion. She accepts Sky's marriage proposal, but during Winx Club 3D: Magical Adventure must deal with some problems with Oritel.
In the original Italian production, she is voiced by Letizia Ciampa. In Rai's English dub, she is voiced by Helena Evangeliou for the first three seasons. and by Angela Galluppo in season 4. In the 4Kids dub, she is voiced by Liza Jacqueline Kaplan Her title in that version is Fairy of the Dragon Fire and her actual home world is named Sparks instead of Domino. In the Nickelodeon version, she is voiced by Molly C. Quinn And in the DuArt dub of season 7, she is voiced by Haven Paschall. Haven is also Bloom in World of Winx.
Kiko is Bloom's pet rabbit. He has blue fur with white splashes. He displays an unusually high amount of intelligence for a rabbit, but no one seems to notice. He is able to pass through the magic barrier that blocks outsiders from Alfea.[b] Kiko is suspected through most of the series to have magic powers, which are finally revealed late into the second season. He is also very clumsy and falls a lot. He is voiced by Dee Bradley Baker in the Nickelodeon dub. Bloom's pixie is Lockette, Pixie of Portals (direction in nickelodeon dub), Her magical pet is Belle, a green sheep, her selkie is Serena, Gatekeeper of Domino and her Fairy Animal is Elas the Unicorn. Her signature colors are blue, pink, magenta, purple and red.
|Title||Fairy of the Shining Sun|
Stella is the Princess of Solaria and the Fairy of the Shining Sun. She has fair skin tone, straight long golden-blonde knee-length hair with long bangs and hazel eyes.[b] She had enrolled at Alfea the year before, but was expelled after blowing up the potions lab.[a] Her reason for going to Alfea is to become a real fairy: successful, beautiful, powerful, universally admired and also to help others.[d] She loves fashion and shopping, and her dream is to be a fashion designer, so she is usually creating fashion-forward outfits for herself and her friends.[d] Her parents, King Radius and Queen Luna are divorced, but she wishes they would get back together, as it is shown in the third season.
Stella's powers consist of light manipulation, Light Magic, Sun Magic, Moon Magic and the ability to create her own choice of fashions clothes with magic.
Stella is voiced by Perla Liberatori in the original Italian dub, and by Jennifer Seguin in the RAI English dub. In the 4Kids dub, she was voiced by Caren Manuel. with Lisa Adams voicing in some of the episodes. Amy Gross voiced her in the Nickelodeon dub and Jessica Paquet voices her in the DuArt dub as well as in World of Winx.
She is beautiful, talkative, and carefree. She loves being the center of attention and even having an infamous reputation, but she changes throughout the series with the help of her five best friends. She tends to be spontaneous and dislikes extensive planning, but she is able to recognize when her help is needed. She can be high-handed and a little bit insensitive. But when it comes down to it, Stella is brave and loyal. She is the first princess of the planet Solaria, which is the brightest and sunniest planet in all the magical dimension. Since Solaria is her birth planet, she is the heir to the Solaria throne. Her mother, Queen Luna, represents the moon and her father, King Radius, represents the sun. Her pixie is Amore, the pixie of love, her magical pet is Ginger, a pink poodle, and her bonded selkie is Illiris, the gatekeeper of Solaria. She is Brandon's official girlfriend and fiancé. Her hobbies are shopping and designing clothes.
|Voiced by||Ilaria Latini (Italian)
Kerry Williams (4Kids dub)
Alejandra Reynoso (Nick dub)
Holly Gauthier-Frankel (RAI English)
Eileen Stevens (DuArt Film and Video)
|Title||Fairy of Nature|
|Origin||Lynphea (The Fifth Moon of Marigold in 4Kids dub)|
Flora is the Fairy of Nature. She has tan skin tone, straight long honey brown knee-length hair with long blonde bangs and green eyes. She draws her strength from Earth, flowers, wood, plants and trees. Flora is a brave, kind and sensitive girl with a passion for nature and life. She is intelligent, sweet, loyal and does not believe in hurting others or the environment.
Flora's powers consist of Nature manipulation, Healing Magic, Able to communicate with plants.
Flora is the wisest, passive and thoughtful of the Winx, and she is always the first to ask how anyone is feeling. She can be very shy and lack self-confidence but, with the help of Helia and her friends, she always can find the strength to do things the others can't. She is fond of plants and nature and her room consequently resembles a greenhouse. She comes from Lynphea, the planet of nature where everybody is relaxed, calmed and peaceful. Her pixie is Chatta, the pixie of gossip.
In the 3rd season, it is revealed that Flora has a younger sister named Miele (Rose in the 4kids version). Her magical pet is Coco, a pink cat. Aisha is her best friend. Her bonded selkie is Desiree, the gatekeeper of Lynphea. In "The Spill", Flora sees Sky trying to give Bloom the pendant of Eraklyon. Later, her Selkie, Desiree finds it, and gives it to Flora, who returns it to Sky. Her Fairy Animal is Amarok the Magiwolf. She is Helia's official girlfriend. Her hobbies are gardening and making magical or even the healing potions.
Flora is a balanced fairy in terms of her respective strengths and weaknesses. She loves butterflies and her best friends, and her signature colors are light pink, fuchsia, magenta and green. She is voiced by Alejandra Reynoso in the Nickelodeon dub, Kerry Williams in the 4Kids dub, and Eileen Stevens in the currently DuArt Film and Video version.
|Title||Fairy of Music|
|Origin||Melody (Harmonic Nebula in 4Kids dub)|
Musa is the Fairy of Music. She has light skin tone, straight long dark blue knee-length hair with long bangs and dark blue eyes. Her hair style in the early seasons is in short pigtails.[a] She also loves all forms of music and can play any type as well. Although she tries to put up a tough front to isolate herself and is often pessimistic, she is a loyal and caring friend. She is the most down-to-earth and outgoing out of the Winx and is never afraid to speak her mind.
Musa's powers consist of Sound and Music Manipulation, also she is able to vocally produce magic through the sound of her own voice.
She comes from the planet Melody, which is a place where its people love all kinds of music, especially Musa, who grew up with music all around her. Her mother, Matlin, was a great singer and her father, Ho-Boe, is a great pianist and could even play the cello. When Musa was younger, her mother became really ill and died, so she holds all her memories in her heart. Her best friend is Tecna. Her pixie is Tune, the pixie of manners, who often gets on Musa's nerves since they are almost the exact opposite of each other in terms of personalities and her pixie was changed in Season 6 to Cherie, the Pixie of Weather, her magical pet is Pepe, a brown bear, and her bonded selkie is Sonna, (she met her when Tritannus turned her into a monster) the gatekeeper of Melody. She is Riven's official girlfriend. Musa and Riven had some difficulties because Riven got jealous and thought Musa was moving on to a more famous life with her music career and would forget about him; Riven then failed to show his support for Musa's dreams; in doing this, he broke her heart and they split up supposedly forever (which she says in the tenth episode of the fourth season), but soon realized they couldn't be apart from each other. Riven then tries to convince her that they love each other a lot, and prove to Musa that he has changed, which inspired her to forgive and finally trust Riven, leading to their reconciliation.
In season 6, Musa and Riven broke up because Musa thought that she and Riven weren't meant to be together. She loves and enjoys playing instruments, singing, dancing and making her own music. She is one of the fastest fairies. Her signature colors are magenta, red, hot pink, purple, violet, royal blue, orange and yellow. Her hair changed throughout the series; in the first season, she has very short pigtails, but onwards from the third season, her hair became straight and waist-length. She is the only fairy not to use her Sirenix wish throughout the fifth and sixth seasons (although she does mention it in "The Problems of Love"). In the first season she was shown to be tomboyish, but in the fourth season, she is wearing skirts and has become softer and more caring at heart. She is voiced by Romi Dames in the Nickelodeon dub, Sarah McCullough (seasons 1-3), Anik Matern (seasons 3-4) in the RAI English dub, Lisa Ortiz in the 4Kids dub, and by Kate Bristol in the DuArt dub.
|Title||Fairy of Technology|
|Origin||Zenith (Third Binary Sector in 4Kids dub)|
Tecna is the Fairy of Technology. She has light skin tone, short magenta hair and teal eyes.[a] Tecna is smart, intelligent, knowledgeable, gifted, and loves all kinds of technology. She is from the planet Zenith and draws her magical abilities from technological and energetic sources. Her self-confidence and perfectionist ways make most of her knowledge of science, which in turn makes her the "go-to" girl for creating devices to get herself and her friends out of trouble. Tecna loves to discover and master the latest video games, gadgets and computer programs. And she is always practical, beautiful and logical, but sometimes to a fault. Tecna sometimes has trouble expressing her emotions and bases the majority of her decisions on pure logic, but in the second and third seasons, she learns to get over that and is more open, friendly and more selfless and truly caring towards her friends, even if she doesn't show it often.
In the fifth season, Tecna's darker version was shown when the Trix cursed/sabotaged her cellphone and she was turned to a robot, however her friends turned her back to normal. Her pixie is Digit, the pixie of Nanotechnology and her pixie was changed in Season 6 to Kora, the pixie of Super Strength, magical pet is Chicko, a duckling, and her bonded selkie is Lithia, the gatekeeper of Zenith. She loves science and technology, and she does a lot of experiments in her spare time, as well as computers, video games and dolphins. She also has a photographic memory. She is best friends with Musa and Timmy's official girlfriend. She is one of the two balanced fairies, alongside Flora. Her signature colors are periwinkle, purple, lilac, green, and magenta. In World of Winx, her hair is colored purple as opposed to hot pink.
Tecna is voiced by Domitilla D'Amico in the original Italian version. In RAI's English dub, she has been voiced by Lezlie Karls (season 1-2) and Jodie Resther. (season 3-4) In the 4Kids dub, she has been voiced by Dani Schaffel(seasons 1–2) and Rebecca Soler. (season 3) In the Nickelodeon dub, she is voiced by Morgan Decker. In the DuArt dub, she is voiced by Saskia Maarleveld.
|Voiced by||Laura Lenghi (Italian)
Vasthy Mompoint (4Kids dub)
Keke Palmer (Nick dub)
Lucinda Davis (RAI English)
Alysha Deslorieux (DuArt Film and Video)
|Also known as||Layla (RAI English, 4Kids)|
|Title||Fairy of Waves|
|Origin||Andros (Tides in 4Kids dub)|
|Family||Queen Niobe (mother)
King Teredor (father)
Queen Ligea (aunt)
King Neptune (uncle)
Princess Tressa (cousin)
Prince Nereus (cousin)
Prince Tritannus (cousin)
Prince Nabu (fiancé/boyfriend)
Aisha is the Fairy of Waves. She is able to control and manipulate a pink fluid called Morphix to take on any shape and form she chooses. Aisha is the princess of the planet Andros, which is a water planet. The mermaids are faithful allies of Aisha's parents and they help to protect the planet. She is rebellious, genuine, loves all sorts of sports and all types of dance, faces every difficulty head on and has a pure heart of gold. She is also a little bit of an idealist and always on the move. But she can get a bit angry sometimes. Aisha is more of an athlete, a fighter, dancer and wind-raider rider compared to the rest of the group. She is the strongest of the group.
She joins the Winx in season 2 and brings her pixie friends along with her whom the Winx later bond with. Her pixie is Piff, the pixie of sweet dreams, who quite frequently helps her with her troubling nightmares. Her magical pet is Milly, a white rabbit and her bonded selkie is Lemmy, the keeper of the gate of Andros. She was Nabu's fianceé, but when Nabu saved the Warrior Earth fairies, he went into a coma-like state and later on died. Because of this, Aisha joined the Warrior Earth Fairies to avenge her beloved's death, but she eventually returned to the Winx after they and Nebula defeated the wizards. Her hobbies include sports and dance, and she also loves horses. Her best friend is Flora. She is a professional-level dancer. She is the strongest of all of the fairies, and she represents circles.
Her signature colors are turquoise, aqua, aquamarine, bubble gum pink, cerulean, lime green and moss green. In season 5, it is revealed its main antagonist, Tritannus, is Aisha's cousin and she develops a special relationship with Roy. In season 6, she and Nex start having feelings for each other and as of season 7 they are officially dating. She has medium brown skin tone, long curly dark brown knee-length hair with long bangs and cerulean eyes. In World of Winx, her hair is more of a tawny port color. She is voiced by Keke Palmer in the Nickelodeon English dub, and Vasthy Mompoint in the 4Kids dub and the RAI English versions, her name was changed to Layla. In the DuArt dub as well as in World of Winx, she is voiced by Alysha Deslorieux.
The Trix are the main villainesses of the series. They managed to steal most of Bloom's mighty Dragon Fire power until Bloom, with Daphne's help, realized that she had never truly lost her powers, but was unable to use them to their full strength because of her self-doubts, and therefore regained her powers and defeated the Trix. They were arrested and sent to the Fortress of Roccaluce in the end of the first season, but they escaped with the help of Lord Darkar in the beginning of the second season. He gave them their Gloomix which multiplies their strength and magical abilities tenfold. In the third season, they worked with Valtor. He gave them a power-up called Disenchantix, which is the opposite of Enchantix. They made a comeback in the second film as minions of the Ancestral Witches. The Trix returned in the fifth season and gained Dark Sirenix that Tritannus stole from Daphne and gave them. They are the main villains again in the sixth season, at the end of which, they are locked inside the Legendarium book for good. In the Seventh Season of the Winx Club the three witches return into the real world after Brafilius finds and unlocks the ultimate power and accidentally releases the Trix from imprisonment in the Legendarium world as they were linked the witch animals he had summoned with the Ultimate Power. They enact vengeance on Alfea's fairies' by sending their witch animals to attack. They had fought Roxy, Daphne, and several other freshmen and sophomore fairies.' Capturing Brafilius, the Trix used the mystical Stone of Memories he had taken from Roxy, to travel back to the distant past and followed the Winx Club. They were later frozen in time by the Infinity Swan's infinite power and the combined Butterflix magic of the Winx Club.
- Icy: The leader and the oldest of the trio. She is the witch whose powers are derived from ice, snow, frost and sleet, which starkly contrasts with Bloom's powers deriving from fire.[d] She enjoys torturing fairies and despises Bloom and the Winx. Therefore, she is most competitive with the girls for the whole series. In comparison to her sisters, she is more aggressive than Darcy, but calmer than Stormy. She has fair skin tone, bluish white hair, and has a dark teal hair tube piece in her hair that ties it into a high pony tail with three ice blue diamonds on it and a blue outfit with an 'I' in the middle and dark blue boots.[a] In season 2, Darkar gives Icy a light blue necklace (Gloomix) that makes a perfect shape around her neck then makes a wider circle shape and ends with a diamond. Icy is also given the form Disenchantix in the third season, as do Stormy and Darcy. Her boyfriend was Tritannus. In Magical Adventure, Icy says she can take on one fairy with her eyes closed but Belladonna tells her to keep them closed because there are six fairies and that Bloom once took on Icy in the Season 1 finale. She is voiced in the original Italian version by Tatiana Dessi, Lisa Ortiz in the 4kids dub, and by Larisa Oleynik in the Nickelodeon dub. She is voiced by Erica Schroeder in the DuArt dub.
- Darcy: The second oldest of the trio. Darcy derives her powers from shadows and darkness. She enjoys tormenting pixies and is less aggressive than her sisters, preferring more subtle and manipulative techniques.[d] Darcy hypnotized Riven, getting him to turn on the fairies, for most of season one. In season 2, Darkar gives Darcy a bracelet (Gloomix) that goes on the back of her hand to her elbow, which is indigo on her left hand. She has fair skin tone, long, brown hair and light brown bangs falling through her sides and an indigo outfit with a 'D' on it, she is sometimes seen with glasses.[a] She is voiced in the original Italian version by Federica De Bortoli, Caren Manuel in the 4kids dub and by Jennifer Cody in the Nickelodeon dub. Her DuArt voice actress is not known.
- Stormy: The youngest of the trio, she has power over the weather, such as thunderstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes, and lightning blasts.[d] She is the most hot-tempered of the group and is prone to violent outbursts. She enjoys tormenting both, fairies and pixies. She often does not think before she does something, which can often lead them to dangerous consequences. Stormy is Musa's rival for most of the series. In season 2, Darkar gives Stormy a bracelet (Gloomix) that goes on the back of her hand all the way up to her elbow, which is violet on her right hand. She has fair skin tone, bluish-lavender hair styled in a cloud-shaped hairdo with light bluish-lavender colored bangs in a lightning bolt shape and a reddish-violet outfit with an 'S' on it.[a] She is voiced in the original Italian version by Valeria Vidali, Suzy Myers in the 4Kids dub, and by Kimberly Brooks in the Nickelodeon dub. Her voice actress for the DuArt dub is unknown right now.
Also called the Shadow Phoenix is the primary antagonist of the second season. He is an ancient being from the beginning of when all things were created. In the 4Kids dub, he was created when a man sought to control the shadow fire and merged with it. The Shadow Phoenix is the diametrical opposite of the Dragon, and like the Dragon, he is very powerful. The dragon is the source of energy and light while the Shadow Phoenix absorbs energy and magic, making his essence the opposite of the Dragon's Flame. He is the cause of the destruction of Domino, since the Ancestral Witches were his servers who acted upon his orders. After the Ancestral Witches were defeated, the Lord of the Templars of Roccaluce defeated Lord Darkar and sent him into a deep slumber from which he woke up at the beginning of the second season, possibly by the reappearance of the Dragon Flame in the magical universe. He kidnapped the pixies, rescued the Trix from their prison and used the Codex and Bloom's Dragon Flame to open a portal to the Realm of the Relix. The Shadow Phoenix nearly succeeded in his plot to claim the Ultimate Power and rule the magical universe, but in the end, Darkar was defeated by all six Winx Club members and was destroyed for good. He is voiced by Jason Griffith in the 4Kids dub and by Michael Dorn in the Nickelodeon dub.
A supremely powerful wizard who aspired to become the greatest sorcerer of the magical universe. He turns people into monsters that willingly serve him and places a magical mark that looks like a "V" on other people so that they too will serve him. By doing so he hopes to be able to conquer each planet or realm. He was created from a dark spark of the Dragon Flame by the Ancestral Witches and in their youth, he and Ms. Griffin were formerly magical companions. During that time he meets Bloom's parents, Queen Marion and King Oritel of Domino, who are both stronger than he is. He was with the Ancestral Witches when they destroyed Domino and he supposedly killed Marion and Oritel the day Domino is destroyed (which is later revealed to be a lie), but not before they were able to imprison him in the Omega Dimension. Seventeen years later, the Trix are sent there as well, where they freed him from his prison. They escape and he conquers the seas of Andros and restores his lost powers with the energy of the second sun of Solaria. He then starts stealing all the magical secrets and spells of all the realms of the Magic Dimension and planning revenge against all those who helped defeating him, hunting down Faragonda, Griffin and Saladin and making their lives miserable since they, together with Marion and Oritel, were part of the Company of Light that fought and defeated the Ancestral Witches and Valtor himself. He also hunts down Bloom, the daughter of Marion and Oritel, as a way of taking his revenge for being imprisoned in the Omega Dimension by them. In the second-to-last episode of season 3, Valtor transforms into a demon and unleashes a spell that almost destroys the three schools and Magix but the Winx manage to release the spells that Valtor had stolen. In the final episode, Valtor is destroyed by Bloom when she extinguishes his own Dragon Flame. He functions as the primary villain of season 3. He is voiced by Guido Di Naccio in the original Italian version and by Josh Keaton in the Nickelodeon dub. In the 4kids version, his name is changed to Baltor and he is voiced by Sean Schemmel.
Three ancient witches who attacked Domino in an attempt to obtain the power of the Dragon Flame but were defeated by the Company of Light. However this destroyed Domino by freezing the whole planet, darkening it and petrified and imprisoned all of its inhabitants, including the king and queen of Domino, in the Obsidian Dimension along with the three witches themselves, whose bodies were consumed by the evil of Obsidian and became bodiless spirits. Some time earlier they tried to invade the Infinite Ocean but had to face the nymphs Daphne and Politea. However Politea betrayed Daphne and the witches cursed the Sirenix power that Daphne and Politea possessed, turning Daphne into a disembodied spirit and Politea into a monster. In "The Secret of the Lost Kingdom" the Ancestral Witches found out that the keeper of the Dragon Flame, Bloom, was still alive and used their servant Mandragora to lure her into Obsidian and kill her but were defeated thanks to Sky, Bloom and Daphne. This however freed the witches and with the help of the Trix they tried to destroy all good magic in the universe in Winx Club: Magical Adventure, but they were finally destroyed by a Believix convergence of the Winx Club.
In the French novel adaptation of the movie, the three evil spirits: Belladonna, who has power over ice; Lysslis, who has power over darkness; and Tharma, who has power over storms. It is hinted that they resemble the Trix witches of Icy, Darcy, and Stormy, respectively. It is rumored that they are the ancestors of the Trix.
An evil witch who has power over insects and is one of the main antagonists of Secret of the Lost Kingdom. She is the guardian of Obsidian, the realm of pure evil and serves the Ancestral Witches. Bloom and Sky defeated her and the Ancestral Witches in Obsidian, thus restoring Domino to its former glory and saving Bloom's parents and all the inhabitants of Domino.
Wizards of The Black Circle
The four main villains of the fourth season, who were responsible for the disappearance of fairies from Earth and imprisoning all of the Earth fairies. At some point, they had developed a way to resist fairy magic, which allowed them to capture the fairies of Earth, and steal all the magic from the planet. Throughout the first half of the season, they battle the Winx and almost every time the fairies barely make it out alive. However, as time went on the Winx earned Believix and became more accustomed to fighting them, and eventually were able to give them a real fight. They are defeated in the middle of the season by Bloom, with help from Roxy, who used her Believix powers to convince all of the humans in the area to believe that magic and fairies do indeed exist. This rendered all of the Wizards' powers useless, and made them vulnerable to Bloom's attack. In the beginning of the second half of the season, it is revealed that they are still alive, but their powers are weaker than before and they must hide in the sewers. Later on in the season, the Fairy Hunters claim to be good when Duman falls ill. Duman is taken care of by Sibylla, the Fairy of Justice afterwards, though his power goes out of control and he has to be killed. In the season finale, Ogron, Anagan, and Gantlos are frozen forever in the Omega Dimension. While all four Hunters seem to share certain powers, like opening a Dark Gate to capture fairies and cast dark enchantments, they also have individual powers.
- The leader of the Wizards of the Black Circle. He can absorb and deflect magic. He becomes much stronger and more powerful with every blow of fairy magic he absorbs. He is voiced by Patrizio Prata in the original version, Terence Scammel in the Rai English version, and by Yuri Lowenthal in the Nickelodeon dub.
- A shapeshifter who can turn into animals and take on the appearances of other people. He dies from an illness that was a result of his unstable powers. He is voiced by Davide Lepore in the original version, Simon Peacock in the Rai English version, and by Josh Keaton in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Possesses superhuman speed. He is voiced by Andrea Lavagnino in the original version, Thor Bishopric in the Rai English version, and by Bumper Robinson in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Can produce exceptionally powerful, destructive shockwaves. He is voiced by Christian Iansante in the original version, Mark Camacho in the Rai English version, and by Charlie Schlatter in the Nickelodeon dub.
The main antagonist for the fifth season. He is Aisha's cousin, the son of King Neptune and Queen Ligea, and the brother of Prince Nereus. He was once a normal merman who was sent to prison after trying to kill his twin brother Nereus (who was chosen to be King Neptune's heir to the throne instead of Tritannus) and was stripped of his prince title. He was later mutated into a horrible monster due to toxic pollution and wanted to rule the whole Magic Dimension by absorbing more pollution to become more powerful and by trying to gain the ultimate power of the Infinite Ocean itself. He stole Daphne's Sirenix powers and gave it to the Trix. He and Icy used to flirt and later entered into a romantic relationship, much to the annoyance of Stormy and Darcy. But he betrayed Icy after he activated the Emperor's throne and gains the ultimate power of the Infinite Ocean, which turns him into a monster in both body and spirit. In the end, he is defeated by the Winx after Bloom destroys his Trident where all of his evil powers were stored. Tritannus is banished to Oblivion for his actions, but in the movie Winx Club: The Mystery of the Abyss, he is released by the Trix (who were secretly working with the evil nymph and Sirenix fairy, Politea) in order to get the greatest power of the Infinite Ocean, the Pearl of the Depths. He is voiced by Alberto Bognanni in the original version, and by Adam Wylie in the Nickelodeon dub.
The main villain in Season 6. She has fair skin tone, curly light green waist-length hair with long bangs and brown eyes. She is from Earth and is a freshman at Cloud Tower. She owns a magical book called the Legendarium that has the power to make legends and myths come to life. Her new powers are derived from the Witch of Snakes that her new master Acheron had bestowed upon her as his devoted minion. She is quite protective of the Legendarium and will go to any means to make sure that is safe and does not fall into anyone else's hands. She seemed to accept allying with the Trix, but in truth, she was working for and obeying the orders of a sorcerer named Acheron, who was sealed within the Legendarium and who she promised to release in return for extraordinarily strong powers, knowledge on how to harness all of the evil powers of the Legendarium to their maximum potential, and rule alongside him. However, she was crest-fallen when he had turned against her, despite her long months of loyalty and devoted service to him. She then contacted Bloom telepathically and the two friends managed to re-imprison Acheron inside the Legendarium along with the Trix. Seeing the error of her ways, she willingly used the key to lock the magic book forever. She was reunited her fairy godmother and mentor, Eldora, and was welcomed back as her student as she wanted to become an even better fairy. She is voiced by Jessica DiCicco in the Nickelodeon English dub.
A supremely powerful and dangerous sorcerer who had learned powerful dark magic on Earth from the terrestrial witches. He had created the Legendarium book and tried to use it to become the strongest and most feared sorcerer of the magical universe but was unable to control its powers and ended by being trapped within the very pages of his own creation. He eventually managed to persuade Selina to work for and become strong enough to release him in exchange for granting her great powers and knowledge about harnessing all of the evil powers of the Legendarium to their maximum potential. Also as when he released from the legendarium he acquired the great powers of the dragon flame that Selina used as spark of its flame to release him. Once released by Selina, however, he turned against his loyal servant and was later defeated by Bloom by trapping him inside the Infinity Box. He is voiced by Sam Riegel in the Nickelodeon dub.
An evil Sirenix fairy and one of the nine nymphs of Town Hall, as Daphne. Politea and Daphne had fought against the Ancestral Witches to protect the Magic Dimension and the Infinite Ocean, but she betrayed Daphne to the Ancestral Witches and they placed a curse on Sirenix which turned Daphne into a bodiless spirit and Politea into a dragon-like monster who resided in a shark-shaped cave in the Infinite Ocean. Darcy and Stormy stole Politea's evil Sirenix abilities and she simply faded from reality.
In The Mystery of the Abyss, she is revealed to have returned as a bodiless spirit (as Daphne had been when her Sirenix powers were cursed) and allied herself with the Trix to obtain the Pearl of the Depths, the greatest power of the Infinite Ocean. She had them manipulate Tritannus into abducting Sky and using him to obtain the mighty powers of the Emperor's Throne. When Tritannus finally acquired the Pearl, she revealed herself to him and used her dark magic to control him and the Trix. She ordered them to attack the Winx Club while she used the mighty abilities of the Pearl to restore her physical form and rule the magical universe. She was again destroyed by a powerful Sirenix convergence of the Winx.
Kalshara and Brafilius
The main villains in season 7. Kalshara is a shape-shifter and Brafilius is her clumsy brother who has dark magic powers including the Magic dark diamond to seek the ultimate power,and they wish to capture all the Fairy Animals to acquire their power at the finale episode they were defeated by the creatures of the cave. Kalshara is voiced by Eileen Stevens in the English version.
Alfea College for Fairies is a fairy school in the Magic Dimension. Students enroll for three long years and must come with a letter of recommendation, but can be expelled if they break the school's rules.
- Faragonda is the Headmistress of Alfea.[a] She is a kind-hearted soul who cares strongly for her students. However, she will not put up with nonsense and will dispense discipline when needed. She teaches Convergence to the fairies of Alfea. Faragonda has a good relationship and a little bit of a rivalry with Ms. Griffin of Cloud Tower, another school for witches in the series. In season 3, it is revealed that this is because they, and Headmaster Saladin of Red Fountain alongside Oritel and Marion, had worked together to help defend Domino  from Valtor and the Three Ancient Witches. Apparently, Faragonda was friends with Bloom's parents, King Oritel and Queen Marion of Domino, and was deeply disturbed by their disappearance. Faragonda is also a former fairy godmother. In season 7, the Winx visit her when she went to Alfea, and Stella almost says that she will be the headmistress. She is voiced by Rachael Lillis in the 4Kids dub, Larisa Oleynik in the Nickelodeon dub during Season 5, and by Kari Wahlgren in the Nickelodeon dub, and Erica Schroeder in the Duart Film and Video dub.
- Griselda is the assistant to Ms. Faragonda and Head of Discipline at Alfea.[a] Griselda is the strictest teacher in Alfea. She teaches the fairies a system of techniques involving defense and reflection abilities as well as new spells. She is voiced by Su Meredith in the 4Kids dub and by Susan Blakeslee in the Nickelodeon dub. Ms. Griselda's DuArt voice actress is not known.
- Knut is an ogre who originally works for the Trix. He is near-sighted; a running gag in the first season is that he has to help the Trix or he will be forced to always wear hisglasses.[b][a] He later changes to the good side out of fear that the Trix will target his kind next. He then becomes a janitor at Alfea. He is voiced by Marc Thompson in the 4Kids dub, and by Peter Emswhiller in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Wizgiz is a leprechaun teacher of metamorphosis, the ability to shapeshift into various creatures.[a][d]
- Palladium is an elf who teaches Potionology at Alfea. In an early season 1 episode, the Winx girls remark that he needs more confidence in leading his students.[e] He also is in charge of the Magical Reality chamber, as you can tell in the middle of season one and a couple times in season 2 and 3. Between the first and second seasons, he undergoes an evolution and is now a more confident character with an older appearance. He is voiced by Sebastian Arcelus in the 4Kids dub and by Mitchell Whitfield in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Roxy is the Fairy of Animals and was the last terrestrial fairy on planet Earth until her fellow fairies were ultimately released. She is from Tir Nan Og, the main fairy kingdom where she is crown princess. Roxy has light skin tone, straight long fuchsia knee-length hair with long bangs half golden-blonde and violet eyes. The six Winx Club fairies' new mission is to protect Roxy from the Wizards of the Black Circle, who are after her. Her exceptionally strong magical abilities center around animals, meaning that she has animal-related abilities and spells that mainly take on the forms of various animals. The Winx girls first noticed her in the Frutti Music Bar, where she and her human father Rick work, and got to be close friends with her later in the season when she gradually began to accept her destiny as a fairy. She owns a pet dog, Artu (renamed Arthur in s in World of Winx).
Roxy is very much her own person and in the beginning it was hard for the Winx to get through to her. She has quite a stubborn, headstrong and willful personality, but softens as she got to know Bloom and her five best friends. It is later revealed that she is the daughter of Morgana, the Queen of Earth's terrestrial fairies, making Roxy the Princess of the Earth fairies and rightful heir to the Earth fairy throne of Tir Nan Og. At the end Season Four, Ms. Faragonda shows up at the Frutti Music Bar, where Roxy then takes her offer of going to Alfea to study greater types of fairy magic in the hope of becoming a full-fledged Fairy of Animals, just like the Winx Club. Her signature color is sea green. She is voiced by Liliana Mumy in the Nickelodeon dub (with Seasons 4, 5 and 6) and Suzy Myers in Season 7 and World of Winx. She becomes a main character in Seasons 4 and 7, but a minor recurring character for Seasons 5 and 6. The sixth season indicates just how strong her animal magic has become over the last year, as she just began her second year as a sophomore student. She succeeded in breaking the transformational spell on Ms. Griffin, turning from a crow back into her original self by casting her Nullify the Wild spell.
In the spinoff World of Winx, Roxy continues to be a recurring character (but is written as the seventh member of the Winx Club) and frequently aids her fellow fairies in looking for clues as to stop the Talent Thief. She can use her exceptionally strong animal magic to see what her dog sees. She is the only one Bloom turns to for help in supernatural situations when she got fired from WOW! She appeared in just five episodes in Season One, all having a minor role.
- Daphne is the Nymph of Sirenix and derives her magical powers and spells from the sea and the five elements. Daphne has fair skin tone, straight long light blonde hip-length hair with long bangs and dark orange eyes. She is the eldest child of Oritel & Marion of Domino and Bloom's older sister. She is an important character in Bloom's past. She guided Bloom throughout the first three seasons and helped her numerous times, and later assisted her younger sister in restoring Domino and freeing their parents by defeating the Ancestral Witches in the first movie. In season 5, it was revealed that Daphne was the last fairy to have achieved the Sirenix power. Unfortunately, the Three Ancient Witches had cast a curse upon her Sirenix powers, causing Daphne to become a bodiless spirit. Bloom eventually used her Sirenix wish to have the curse of Sirenix broken forever. This successfully restored Daphne to her physical. In season 6, Daphne finally reconnects with her Sirenix powers and orders the beast of the depths used by the Trix to return to the sea. Daphne later enrolled at Alfea as the History of Magic teacher. She is now officially Crown Princess of her home world. She was Thoren's official girlfriend but eventually married to him in the last episode of 6th season. Her signature colors are cyan and light teal. Many more of her magical powers are unveiled, she is revealed to derive her Sirenix abilities from the five elements of Water, Fire, Earth, Air and Quintessence (though her Quintessence-related Sirenix spells have not been shown yet). She is voiced by Raffaella Castelli in the original version, Bella Hudson in the 4Kids dub, and by Elizabeth Gillies in the Nickelodeon dub. Her DuArt voice actress currently unknown. She does appear in World of Winx, due to teaching History of Magic at Alfea.
- Professor DuFour: A rarely seen teacher. She wears a large scarlet hat and teaches about "good ways" (manners). She has been seen in a few episodes, including an implication that she was once close friends with Musa's parents.
- Professor Avalon: A teacher of Magiphilosophy, a mix of both magic and philosophy. He is also a paladin. It is revealed very late in the second season that Avalon is an impostor working for Darkar and the real Avalon had been trapped in Lord Darkar's stronghold.
- Concorda: The guardian of Alfea's Codex. She is bonded to the magic archive of Alfea, where the Codex is hidden within the shelves of books. Concorda loves reading. She also has three pixie pets: a frog, a dingo/fox and a sea horse. She is one of the four powerful pixies in the realm of Magix. She is voiced by Alessia La Monica in the original version.
- Mirta: A fairy who used to be a witch at Cloudtower before joining Alfea. For interfering in the Trix's business, she is turned into a pumpkin for the second half of the 1st season. Flora keeps the pumpkin in her room and takes care of it affectionately, trying several times to turn her back. By the end of the 1st season, she is turned back into a girl and becomes a transfer student to Alfea. She is voiced by Gaia Bolognesi in the original version, Amy Palant in the 4Kids dub, and by Natalie Lander in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Amaryl: Wears a yellow and green fairy outfit and has pink and orange wings. She has a bit of an attitude and sometimes she is comical. She also almost always wants to be center stage and, depending on the person, can or can't hold grudges for long. Amaryl may have a friendly relationship with Mirta and Lucy, as she can be seen with them at Musa's concert during season 2 and 3 of them are invited by Musa to come on stage with the Winx for the last song. She and Stella didn't get along very well through the 1st 2 seasons, as Amaryl had tried to attack Stella in 1 of their classes. At the end of season 3 Stella and Amaryl have put aside their conflicts. She is voiced by Rachael Lillis in the 4Kids dub and by Georgina Cordova in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Francis: Wears a harlequin fairy outfit. She might be the fairy of comedy or maybe the fairy of happiness, judging by her costume, or maybe is a vision fairy like Jolly. She is friendly, seeing as she hands tissues to everyone while Musa sings a sad song, but definitely as an attitude has she mocks Timmy when he comes looking for Tecna in one episode of season 2, during Tecna's phase of hating Timmy.
- Nova: A fairy that debuted in season 3. She has fair skin tone, straight long bright orange hip-length hair with long bangs and teal eyes. She is from Solaria. When the Winx girls, minus Stella, are on Andros, she is the 1 that gives Stella all the latest news about Solaria. She has a high interest in reading everything. She is a fairy of the sun. She is voiced by Monica Ward in the original version, and by Cymphonique Miller in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Princess Krystal: The Princess of Lynphea. She has fair skin tone, straight long light purple pink knee-length hair, light green eyes and wears a mint green dress. She takes a liking to her childhood friend, Helia. Krystal takes Helia away from Flora therefore leaves Flora questioning her relationship with Helia. The source of her powers is nature and she also has healing powers. She is voiced by Cymphonique Miller in the Nickelodeon dub.
The Red Fountain School of Specialists is a school in Magix that trains the male populace in various abilities. Its attendees are known as Specialists, who end up serving on squads. They interact with the Winx and the other fairies at Magix.[b][a]
- Sky is introduced as the crown prince of Eraklyon.[b] He has fair skin tone, deep sky blue eyes and longish golden blond hair but in season 4 he cut it to short ones, then in season 5 he left a long fringe. He and Bloom developed a romantic interest between each other throughout the series. He and Brandon are the strongest of the group and among the best students at Red Fountain. He is best friend with Brandon and is Bloom's official boyfriend also later became fiancé. In season 1, he pretended to be Brandon because Yoshinoya tried in the past to capture the prince & usurp the throne; this name-swapping caused an extreme amount of confusion and upset Stella and Bloom, as the boys they regretted so much that they had lied to them. When Lord Darkar possessed Bloom and turned her evil, his love for her returned her to herself. He was engaged to Princess Diaspro, but broke off the engagement because she was selfish and spoiled, and later had her banished for placing a love spell on him that almost made him kill Bloom but with Stella's fairy dust, he was freed from the spell. In Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom, the first movie, he is crowned as the King of Eraklyon. He is voiced by Matt Shively in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Brandon has fair skin tone, short brown hair with a long fringe and brown eyes.[b] He is Stella's official boyfriend plus fiancé. He's the most outgoing of the boys and is very easy to get along with, but is also the first one to stand up for his friends. Despite his confidence, Brandon shows some insecurity about his position as Sky's squire because he does not believe it is compatible with Stella's position as a princess. He is voiced by Adam Gregory in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Riven has fair skin tone, short, spiky raspberry hair and blue violet eyes.[b] A lone wolf, very competitive, really easy to get jealous but good at sports, he is also very stubborn. His mother left him at his birth and so he is wary of women in general. He is Musa's official boyfriend and although the couple occasionally have some flaws in their relationship, it has been improving and blossoming by the end of the fourth season. At first, Riven had a connection with Cloud Tower because he was controlled under a spell which Darcy cast on him, until the witches realized they did not need him anymore and locked him up. (In the RAI version, he went over to the dark side as a spy willingly and while he was imprisoned, the witches used his guilt over what he had done to torture him – betraying his best friends and helping the Trix almost made him kill Musa.) Luckily, in both versions, he escaped and rejoined the good guys. His weapon of choice is either a reddish purple phantosaber or a meteor hammer. Riven was Musa's official boyfriend and was Nabu's best friend but is now Roy's best friend. He is voiced by Sam Riegel in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Timmy has fair skin tone, light brown-orange hair with a small fringe and wears glasses with his small hazel eyes.[b] He comes from a family of reputed scientists from Magix. He loves technology, and flying ships from Red Fountain. His aptitude for technology makes him the perfect boyfriend for Tecna and he is also Helia's best friend. He is sweet but shy, even seeming cowardly at times. In Season 2, he is so bashful that it interferes with him telling Tecna how he feels about her. He is the least skilled of the Specialists in terms of combat but an expert when technological methods are required. He is voiced by Charlie Schlatter in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Helia is an artistic student, he is a great pilot and a pacifist. He is a nephew of the headmaster of Red Fountain, Saladin. Helia has long blue-black hair tied into a loose ponytail in the second and third season but cuts it to short spiky fringes in season 4, He has fair skin tone and light steel blue eyes. He is also very romantic and extremely shy about directly speaking about his feelings. He is very good at using his laser string glove and tries to help everyone with it. He came back for his second year at Red Fountain and joined Sky's squad. Helia is the oldest of all the boys because he would have been in his third year at the start of the 1st season if he had not dropped out to go to art school. Both Helia and Flora love nature and cannot bear to see someone harm it. Helia is best friend with Timmy and is Flora's official boyfriend. Flora was worried that he would leave her for Princess Krystal, but he assured her that he would love her and only her for as long as he lived. He is voiced by Marc Diraison in the 4Kids dub, and by David Faustino in the Nickelodeon dub.
Staff members include:
- Professor Saladin: The headmaster of Red Fountain and Helia's Uncle. He is an old, very powerful wizard. It is revealed in season 3 that he, Faragonda and Griffin helped defend Domino against the Ancestral Witches. He is voiced by Michael Alston Bailey in the 4Kids dub and by René Auberjonois in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Professor Codatorta: The vice-principal who serves as the Head of Discipline at Redfountain. Not much is known about him other than that he is very robust and active and that he was once a Templar of Roccaluce. He is voiced by Layton Hovercraft in the 4Kids dub and by Dave B. Mitchell in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Athena: The guardian of Redfountain's Codex. She wears a Greek goddess dress because her name comes from the goddess of wisdom and battle in Greek mythology. Athena lives up to her name, she is not like the teachers at Red Fountain and rarely shows herself. She is one of the four powerful pixies in the realm of Magix.
- Bishop: A specialist with a purple ponytail on top of his head. He has markings on his forehead.
- Jared: A dark-haired specialist that has a crush on Musa in season two. Darcy uses him to sabotage the test the Winx take in the simulation lab. He and Musa end up as friends, but by the end of season two Jared is seen with a new love interest, a fairy named Alice.
- Nabu is a wizard of nobility born in Andros the same planet Aisha is from. He was engaged to Aisha and secretly left his home planet under the identity of "Ophir" to discover who his would-be wife was and find out what she was truly like. The Winx and the Specialists thought that he was a spy for Valtor. He saved the team on multiple occasions and helped defeat Valtor. He gained Aisha's trust and love. He also joined the group on Earth in the fourth season. He used a magic staff as a weapon. He has light brown skin tone, long braided or tied dark reddish brown hair and purple violet eyes. Even though he was not a Specialist, he was a close friend of the Specialists and the Winx, certainly best friend of Riven. Nabu sacrificed himself to save the Earth fairy kingdom of Tir-Nan-Og. He was later killed in Season 4 while saving the Earth fairies from a trap laid by Ogron. He is voiced by Pete Capella in the 4Kids dub and by Will Blagrove in the Nickelodeon dub. He later appeared in the Season 5 Episode 7 The Shimmering Shells, during Aisha's test of Self Confidence.
- Roy is a new Specialist from Andros, who works for Aisha's father. Roy has medium brown skin tone, short, spiky light blond hair and gray eyes. Like Nabu, Roy also has the ability to use magic. He is very helpful to the Winx because of his ability to fight underwater. He has a crush on Aisha secretly that seems to begin when they were at a party. He shows interest by wanting to cheer her up. Though Aisha was slow to show that she reciprocated his feelings, she openly shows these feelings by Season 6. Roy and Aisha are not officially dating. Later on in Season 6, he gains a rival for Aisha's affection in one of the Paladins—Nex. He is voiced by Bryton James in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Prince Thoren: Sky's cousin, though they have a grudge against each other. He has fair skin tone, wavy up-folded brown hair and light teal eyes. He grows close to Daphne and even started dating her, and eventually later was married to her. His weapon is the Earthquake Hammer. He is voiced by Charlie Schlatter in the Nickeledeon English dub.
- Nex: A friend of Thoren. He has fair skin tone, gray hair and light brown eyes. He and Aisha start to feel attracted to each other in Season 6. His weapon is the Halberd of the Wind. He is voiced by Adam Gregory in the Nickelodeon English dub.
The main school for witches in Magix. Faragonda warns the new Alfea students not to meet them.[a]
- Griffin: The Headmistress of Cloud Tower.[d] She is a good friend of Faragonda. Griffin can seem mean, but she honestly cares for her students and will defend them if threatened. In season 3 it is revealed that as a young witch, she once teamed up with Valtor to work for the Ancestral Witches, though she eventually switched to good and ran from Valtor. She went on to help defend Domino alongside Ms. Faragonda and Saladin against the Ancestral Witches. She seems to be very grateful to the Winx, as they have saved her and her school many times. She is also a very good astronomer as revealed in season 2. She is voiced by Carol Jacobanis in the 4Kids dub, and by Grey DeLisle in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Editrude: a witch who works at Cloud Tower and is the sister of Zarathustra. She teaches hexes at Cloud Tower.
- Zarathustra: a witch who works at Cloud Tower and is the sister of Editrude. She teaches mayhem at Cloud Tower.
- Discorda: the guardian of Cloud Tower's Codex and hides in the heart of Cloud Tower. She is naughty, loves fashion and is a little mean. She wears a black and purple dress and is one of the four powerful pixies in the realm of Magix. She is voiced by Tatiana Dessi.
- Lucy: Mirta's only real friend at Cloud Tower. Tall and pale, Lucy has self-esteem problems and desperately wants to befriend the Trix in the 1st season, once being tricked, as part of a cruel joke, into entering the Miss Magix competition by the Trix after they used a spell to make her pretty only to be turned back to her original appearance by them. In season 2 we learn that she and Mirta have been friends since childhood. In Elementary school, Lucy was popular while Mirta was bullied, however they rejected her when they found out she was a witch. She and Mirta became friends after that. Lucy is intensely proud of being a witch, and Mirta's rejection of dark magic was taken as a personal insult by Lucy. Even though their relationship wasn't very good between the 1st and season 2, Mirta and Lucy are still very good friends. In season 3 Lucy was, like the other witches, controlled by Valtor to attack Alfea, much to Mirta's dismay. Lucy informed Valtor that the Winx were heading to Flora's home world and later helped Griffin to get Cloud Tower back. She is voiced by Rachael Lillis in the 4Kids dub, and by Jessica DiCicco in the Nickelodeon dub.
Pets and helpers
In each season, the Winx Club bonds with groups of magical helpers such as pixies, pets, selkies and other fairy animals.
Magical beings bonded to the fairies. Each has a special talent similar to how each fairy has a specific power. All known pixies are female, yet in the Italian show Pop Pixie, Digit, Tecna's pixie appears as a male. They make their first appearances in Season 2 after Aisha, Bloom, and Stella rescue them from Lord Darkar. Based in part on the pixies of British folklore.
- Lockette: The Pixie of Portals, and she's Bloom's bonded pixie. She got herself lost, and is constantly on a journey to discover the secrets of her past throughout the series (or 'has many hidden passages in her heart'). Lockette not only helps Bloom find her way physically but also emotionally, as she tries to discover her true self, and connect with her power and family. Lockette's guidance and loyalty saves Bloom on many occasions, and the two are inseparable (much to Kiko's dismay). Lockette, like the other pixies, does not return in Season 5. She is voiced by Andi Whaley in the 4Kids dub, and by Hynden Walch in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Amore: The Pixie of Love, who lives up to her name. Her sensitive nature is mirrored in appearance by her rosy-red hair, flowing pink dress and floral decorations. She's Stella's bonded pixie. As Stella's bonded pixie, Amore reminds Stella of what is truly important in life: Love. Amore's belief in love as being beautiful and Stella's love for beauty, complement each other perfectly. She is voiced by Kerry Williams in the 4Kids dub, and by Hynden Walch in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Chatta: The Pixie of Gossip, who looks somewhat like Stella: long, blonde hair in two ponytails, with a yellow outfit. She is extremely talkative and open-minded and enjoys writing cheers, and talking about just everything, especially herself. Chatta is also the bravest of the pixies, as she once stood up to Darkar in a Season 2 episode. As Flora's bonded pixie, Flora is very dependent on Chatta, due to Flora's respectively extremely introverted but quiet nature and Chatta's extroverted and talkative personality, which not only complement each other, but are also a perfect combination of 'opposites attract'. Chatta encourages Flora to find the strength to speak her mind, often showing the most positive of outcomes. She also helped Flora tell Helia about her feelings about him (It has been noted and sometimes mistaken that Amore and Chatta could also have fit with each other's associated fairy, due to Amore's floral decorations and Chatta's blonde pigtails and attitude). She is voiced by Lara Jill Miller in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Tune: The Pixie of Etiquette, who is polite, even when she is yelling at others. Tune is neat, orderly, prim and proper, old-fashioned with pale purple hair, and a Victorian style outfit in white and blue. Tune believes in being ladylike, a stark contrast to her bonded fairy, Musa, who is famous for her outgoing behavior. In spite of Tune's nagging and correcting, Tune and Musa make the perfect pair, each lessening each other's extremes, which is another perfect example of 'opposites attract'. Her last appearance as Musa's pixie was in season 4. She is voiced by Michal Friedman in the 4Kids dub, and by Lara Jill Miller in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Digit: The Pixie of Nanotechnology, who lives up to her name. She is extremely immaculate, logical, precise, mathematical and shows little emotion. She's Tecna's bonded pixie. She is an obvious match for Tecna, and the two have an extremely close relationship, as Digit and Tecna are perfect for challenging each other's minds, discussing similar interests, and speaking in their technical manner. Her last appearance as Tecna's pixie was in season 4. She is voiced by Lisa Ortiz in the 4Kids dub, and by Georgina Cordova in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Piff: A baby Pixie of Sweet Dreams, who can turn any nightmare into a sweet dream by falling asleep on someone's head. Piff is unable to talk (so she mostly communicates in baby babble), and depends on Aisha, staying always by her side (or in her hood). Piff is almost always sleeping, and is the perfect match for the restless Aisha, who often tosses and turns in her sleep due to nightmares. Piff also might fall asleep while flying, so Aisha and other pixies must be real quick catching her. Aisha and Piff have an extremely close bond, as Aisha needs Piff to function, and vice versa. They even appear to be a perfect fit visually since Piff was the only pixie she saved. She is voiced by Georgina Cordova in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Kora: The Pixie of Super-strength. She replaces Digit as Tecna's pixie in season 6. She is voiced by Amy Gross in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Cherie: The Pixie of Weather. She replaces Tune as Musa's pixie in season 6. She is voiced by Romi Dames in the Nickelodeon dub.
They first appear in the fourth season where they were originally soft toys from Earth brought to life by the Winx's magic.
- Belle: Bloom's pet lamb, she has white fur, orange/yellow eyes, and green hair with two red bow ties on either side. She loves adventure and always tries to make fun out of everything.
- Ginger: Stella's very pampered pet poodle, she loves new outfits or accessories, and is similar to Stella in terms of being more concerned about her appearance then much anything else. Like Milly, she usually fights for Kiko's attention. Ginger is shown to also be very lively.
- Coco: Flora's pet kitten, she shares Flora's love of plants and flowers, and loves to cuddle with those around her, no matter their alignment or personality.
- Pepe: Musa's pet teddy bear, he is small, with brown fur, large purple or light green eyes. Pepe loves to dance, but sometimes eats a little too much.
- Chicko: Tecna's pet duckling, she is small, with yellow feathers, orange eyes, and a small hairband on top of her head that ties together three little hairs. She is very into video games and technology just like Tecna, but also loves to play and is very lively.
- Milly: Aisha's pet bunny, with white fur, blue eyes, and light pink hair. She wears two orange hair ties with yellow flowers on her ears. She enjoys working out and fights for the attention of Kiko.
They live in the oceans of the Magic Dimension and some are the guardians of the gates under the ocean. Tritannus stole their powers to get access to the Infinite Ocean. Their powers are restored when a fairy from their respective home planet bonds with them. Selkies can also sense when their bonded fairy is nearby. Based in part on the selkies of Gaelic folklore.
- Serena: The gatekeeper of the ocean portal of Domino and she's Bloom's bonded selkie. She is voiced by Laura Bailey in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Illiris: The gatekeeper of ocean portal of Solaria and she's Stella's bonded selkie. She is voiced by Lauren Weissman in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Desiree: The gatekeeper of ocean portal of Lynphea and she's Flora's bonded selkie. She finds Sky's pendant of Eraklyon, which she gives to Flora. She is voiced by Amber Hood in the Nick dub.
- Sonna: The gatekeeper of ocean portal of Melody. She's Musa's bonded selkie. She is voiced by Hope Levy in the Nick dub.
- Lithia: The gatekeeper of ocean portal of Zenith and she's Tecna's bonded selkie. She is voiced by Natalie Lander in the Nick dub.
- Lemmy: The gatekeeper of ocean portal of Andros and she's Aisha's bonded selkie. She is the 1st selkie to have a bonded fairy and alongside Nissa are the 1st 2 selkies to appear in season 5. She is voiced by Morgan Decker in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Phylla: The gatekeeper of the ocean portal of Tir Nan Og. Roxy is rumored to be her bonded fairy but never onscreen. She is voiced by Romi Dames in the Nick dub.
- Nissa: The gatekeeper of ocean portal of Magix. She doesn't have a bonded fairy onscreen but Daphne is rumored to be it. She is voiced by Stephanie Beard in the Nickelodeon dub.
Magical creatures to which the Winx become bonded in season 7.
- Elas: A Unicorn who bonded with Bloom after she saved him when he was transformed into a horrible shape-shifting monster by drinking from a lake that was infected by Wild Magic in the episode 'The Unicorn's Secret'.
- Shiny: A Golden Phoenix who bonded with Stella when she used her magic to break the mind control spell Brafilius put on her during the episode 'Winx Trapped!'.
- Amarok: A Magiwolf who bonded with Flora when the mutant fungi plant threatened his pack on Lynphea during the episode 'Beware of the Wolf'.
- Critty: A Quillcat who bonded with Musa when she saved her from Brafilius in the Middle Ages on Earth in the episode 'The Fairy Cat'.
- Flitter: A Techsquirrel who bonded with Tecna after she saved the techno-magic core of Zenith in the episode 'A Fairy Animal for Tecna'.
- Squonk: A Cry-Cry who bonded with Aisha back in the Prehistory of Magix during the episode 'A Friend from the Past'.
Home world characters
A list of the characters for the Winx Club's family and friends from other worlds.
A list of the denizens from Earth where Bloom lived at the start of the series; the home world of Roxy, the Fairy of Animals, and of the other terrestrial fairies.
- Mike: Bloom's adoptive father and a fireman. He constantly views Bloom as a little girl. He is voiced by Stuart Zagnit in the 4Kids dub and by James Patrick Stuart in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Vanessa: Bloom's adoptive mother, a florist and is very kind. She is voiced by Kayzie Rogers in the 4Kids dub and by April Stewart in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Mitzi: Bloom's former classmate and rival. She is a spoiled girl. She is voiced by Daniella Monet in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Macy: Mitzi's younger sister. Unlike Mitzi, she is a sweet person. She is voiced by Ariel Winter in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Jason Queen: A recording artist who discovers Musa's singing talent and decides to make her a pop star. He is voiced by Niseem Onorato in the original version.
- Andy: Bloom's ex-boyfriend from high school. He is voiced by Gianluca Crisafi in the original version and by Justin Prentice in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Klaus: (Rick in Nickelodeon's dub) Morgana's husband and Roxy's dad. He is from Earth and does not find out about Morgana's powers until later in the series. He is voiced by Michael Donovan in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Eldora: A fairy godmother and the guardian of the Legendarium, which is currently in Selina's possession. In her youth, she was an Alfea student and, after many travels across the magical universe, became the guardian of the lost Library of Alexandria where she had guarded the Legendarium. On meeting Selina she found that the young girl had great magical potential and decided to become a fairy godmother. However Selina's demeanor changed because of the Legendarium and she chose to become a witch instead of a fairy, gladly choosing to work for her master and new mentor Acheron in return for great power and rule by his side. Eldora now lives in Gardenia and flowers are her passion. She possess tremendously strong magical powers of a fairy godmother that its still unknown as of yet to fairy magic. She is voiced by April Stewart in the English Version.
- Lu Wei: The last dragon tamer from Earth. He lives in China.
- Artu: Roxy's pet dog. Ivan Andreani voices Artu in the Italian version. Artu has pale brown fur and pitch-black eyes. Like Kiko, he displays an unusually high amount of intelligence for a dog, but only Roxy notices this as she is the Fairy of Animals. In World of Winx, he is renamed Arthur. Roxy can see what he sees and hears through his own eyes.
The planet Domino that was the final resting place for the Great Dragon who created the Magic Dimension. Other than princesses Bloom and Daphne, the following characters are from the planet Domino:
- King Oritel and Queen Marion: The parents of Daphne and Bloom. They 1st appear in season 2, episode 9, in Bloom's dream. King Oritel has brown hair and Queen Marion has red hair like Bloom, though Marion's is extremely curly and her hair color is lighter then Bloom's. They are very powerful and a threat to Valtor. They are friends with Faragonda, Griffin and Saladin, who tried to help them in fighting off Valtor. In episode 24 of season 3, Bloom goes to Cloud Tower in search of the Three Ancestral Witches. They reveal to her that Valtor lied to her – her parents are not trapped within him, as he pretends they are, but that her parents are still alive in a place beyondmagical dimension's reach. It is revealed in the movie that King Oritel and Queen Marion are trapped in a dark realm called the Circle of Obsidian with the Three Ancient Witches themselves and an evil sorceress named Mandragora. After Bloom destroys Mandragora and the Obsidian dimension, Domino is revived, King Oritel and Queen Marion are freed, and happily reunited with their now grown up youngest daughter. King Oritel is voiced by Josh Keaton in the Nickelodeon dub. Queen Marion is voiced by Larisa Oleynik in Season 5 of the Nickelodeon dub, and by Grey DeLisle in Season 6 of the Nickelodeon dub.
- Lord Bartelby: Was the official scribe of King Oritel and wrote the Book of Fate for him. His spirit now resides in the book. He is voiced by Michael Bell in the Nickelodeon dub for "The Secret of the Lost Kingdom."
- Peg: A female horse gifted to Bloom by her parents in movie "Winx Club 3D: Magical Adventure". She transforms into an Alicorn by eating the seedling on lost city of Havram, Eraklyon.
Other than Prince Sky and Brandon, the following characters are from the planet Eraklyon.
- King Erendor & Queen Samara: The parents of Sky. They 1st appear in season 1, episode 17, where they are together with Princess Diaspro to watch a show at Redfountain in which Sky appears. Before season 1, they paired their son up with Princess Diaspro as his fiancée, but Sky manages to get out of the engagement to be together with Bloom. They don't like her very much until season 2, episode 14, in which she helps save Diaspro. King Erendor is voiced by Peter Emswhiller in the Nickelodeon dub. Queen Samara is voiced by Candi Milo in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Princess Diaspro: A member of Eraklyon's nobility and was Sky's fiancée until he met Bloom. She tries to win Sky's affection back by allying with Valtor and having herself nominated as the King's liaison officer of Eraklyon but fails. Diaspro is voiced by Veronica Taylor in the 4Kids dub, Ariana Grande in Special, Season 3-5 of the Nickelodeon dub, and by Cassandra Morris in Season 6 of the Nickelodeon dub. In Season 6 Princess Diaspro returns after forming an alliance with the Trix but before she could join them she was put up to a test to destroy Bloom for good. In Episode 6 of Season 6 while through all the commotion in Domino's palace she tries to kill Bloom in the vortex of flames, but her plans were halted by Daphne and Sky. During the battle with Daphne she disappears out of now where as her where abouts are unknown.Princess Diaspro possesses the powers of Gems.
- Prince Thoren: A paladin who is Sky's cousin. He is voiced by Charlie Schlatter in the Nickelodeon dub. Prince Thoren got married to Daphne after the Winx Club had defeated Acheron from claiming the ruler of the Magix Universe and being the only person with powers.
- Lady is Sky's pet dog. Lady only appears in the 1st season.
- Yoshinoya: A powerful man who wants to take control of Eraklyon and it is because of him that Sky and Brandon had to switch identities in Season 1. In Season 2, he kidnapped Diaspro but the Winx saved her.
Other than Princess Stella, the following characters are from the planet Solaria.
- King Radius: Stella's father. He almost married Countess Cassandra. With the help of Valtor, Countess Cassandra controls King Radius to do whatever she says. Cassandra leaves King Radius in danger of getting killed by dragons in the 8th episode of season 3. However, Stella saves him and earns her Enchantix powers. King Radius possess the powers of Solaria's Sun but He life force is fused with the 2nd sun of Solaria in which Stella inherited his Sun powers. He is voiced by André Sogliuzzo in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Queen Luna: Stella's mother. She and King Radius are divorced, but they later get back together in the later episodes in Season 5. Queen Luna possesses the powers of the moon and the light of Solaria which in season 5 she used the powers of Solaria to help the specialists to fight Tritannus. She is voiced by Megan Cavanaugh in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Countess Cassandra & Chimera: Stella's stepmother and Stella's stepsister duo introduced in the 3rd season. Chimera appears in the 1st episode, constantly in conflict with the Winx as they shop in preparation for Stella's princess ball on Solaria. Countess Cassandra appears in the 2nd episode, when the Winx Club girls arrived on Solaria. Both of them team up with Valtor to gain control of Solaria. Cassandra and Stella's father, King Radius, are engaged to be married. Cassandra puts a spell on King Radius that forces him to do everything she tells him what to do, even banishing his own daughter. Chimera uses her magic to turn Stella into a monster. Later in the 3rd season, Chimera has taken over Stella's 1st Princess of Solaria. Countess Cassandra is voiced by Kath Soucie in the Nickelodeon dub. Chimera is voiced by Rachael MacFarlane in the Nickelodeon dub.
Other than Flora, the following characters are from the planet Lynphea.
- Miele: (Rose in some versions) The little sister of Flora. She helped The Winx find the Sage of Lynphea and is the reason Flora earned her Enchantix. In Season 6, Miele surprised Flora by fighting the Treants with her newly found powers. She is voiced by Jessica DiCicco in the Nickelodeon dub and by Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld in the DuArt dub. Miele Powers are derived from the nature's Flowers and Plants.
- Alyssa and Rhados: Flora & Miele's parents.
Other than Musa, the following characters are from Melody.
- Ho-Boe: Musa's father. He used to be a musician until the death of his dearly beloved wife. He is voiced by Jim Ward in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Matlin: Musa's mother. She was a musician, opera singer and artistic performer. She is voiced by Laura Bailey in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Galatea: A fairy with light blonde hair and is the Princess of the one of the planets in the harmonic realm. She has a cream-colored fairy outfit with darker cream-colored wings shaped like treble clefs with gold trimming. Her civilian outfit is a lilac dress and a golden crown. In episode 10 of season 3, the Trix force her to take them to Alfea's spell chamber so they can steal its spells. Icy is shown freezing and breaking Galatea's wings when she tries to escape. When Galatea tries to save the scrolls and books from a fire that Darcy starts, she is overcome by smoke. Musa sacrifices herself by not leaving Galatea and earns her Enchantix. She is voiced by Bella Hudson in the 4Kids dub, and by Jennifer Hale in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Diletta: The Headmistress of the Golden Auditorium, a prestigious music academy found of Melody. She is a friend of Daphne. Diletta is voiced by Kari Wahlgren in the Nickelodeon dub.
Other than Tecna, the following characters are from planet Zenith.
- King Cryos: The king of Zenith
- Magnethia and Electronio: Tecna's parents
Other than Princess Aisha and Prince Nabu, the following characters are from planet Andros.
- King Teredor & Queen Niobe: Rulers of the lands of Andros and the parents of Princess Aisha. King Teredor is also the brother of King Neptune. King Teredor is voiced by Obba Babatundé in the Nickelodeon dub. Queen Niobe is voiced by Grey DeLisle in the Nickelodeon dub.
- King Neptune & Queen Ligea: Mermen rulers of the seas of Andros. They are also parents of Crown Prince Nereus, Prince Tritannus and Princess Tressa. King Neptune is also the brother of King Teredor making him the uncle of Princess Aisha. King Neptune is voiced by Keythe Farley in the Nickelodeon dub. Queen Ligea is voiced by Laraine Newman in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Crown Prince Nereus: Twin brother of Prince Tritannus. He is Aisha's cousin. Nereus is voiced by Will Friedle in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Princess Tressa: A mermaid and an ally to the Winx. She is Aisha's cousin. She is voiced by Laura Bailey in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Anne: A childhood friend of Aisha. She appears in Aisha's flashbacks throughout Seasons 2 & 3. She is frequently mentioned by Aisha during Seasons 2,3 and 5.
- Prince Tritannus:
Other than Hagen, the following characters are from planet of Hoggar.
Other groups and organizations
A village in the Dark Forest where the pixies live in the series. In the second season, Lord Darkar wants to locate the village to steal the Codex to get to Realix. Icy steals the Codex for him and destroys the village's flower of life. Later on, Flora revives the flower.
- Ninfea: The leader of Pixie village, guarding the village's Codex. She guards and protects Pixie Village in the Dark Forest. She is the mother of all the pixies, she loves playing card games but always stays alert. Ninfea is very kind and wears a green gown and has a green staff. Her hair is like Ms. Griffin's, but green. She is voiced by Rachael Lillis in the 4Kids dub and by Grey DeLisle in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Jolly: The Pixie of Fortune-Telling, appears in a few episodes and wears a joker-type outfit. She uses a version of tarot cards to tell the future and is Livy's older sister. She also appears in the first movie, helping the Winx. Jolly's visions always come true, but some people don't believe her. She is voiced by Lara Jill Miller in the Nickelodeon dub to "The Secret of the Lost Kingdom" and by Kari Wahlgren in Season 6 of the Nickelodeon dub.
- Livy: The Pixie of Messages and surfs on folded messages. She has a habit of being forgetful, but what she lacks in memory, she makes up in heart. Livy isn't bonded to anyone, maybe because of her duty. In the second season, Livy accidentally reveals the location of the Pixie Village to Icy and Darkar. Sometimes when Livy has to send a message, she gets so excited that she leaves without even knowing what the message is. Her folded message surf board can sense if someone needs to send a message. Livy is one of the few pixies shown to have a family, with Jolly as her sister. She is voiced by Titillate Damiano in the original version, Natasha Malinsky in the 4Kids dub, and by Lara Jill Miller in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Zing: The Pixie of Bugs. She is known for her comical imitations of numerous famous characters, such as Spider-man, Doctor Octopus, Jujube, and Professor Lupin from Harry Potter. Zing is very hyper. She wears a fluffy scarf around her neck. She seems to be very fond of the Redfountain boys, Brandon in particular, while they are very fond of her too. She is voiced by Jessica DiCicco in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Glim: The Pixie of Fireflies and, like Piff, is still a baby. Glim has wings that look like orange fan-like bugs. When she is happy, her stomach will light up. She is voiced by Titillate Damiano in the original version and by Lara Jill Miller in the Nickelodeon dub.
The Kingdom of Downland
- King Enervus: Amentia's father, he is very full of himself. He has a red vest, purple top, and is obese, as opposed to Amentia's being skinny. His crown is purple, and his loincloth is like Sponsus', but triangular. His sandals are short and gold. He has black hair in a bob and a goatee.
- Queen Quoeda: Amentia's mother, she is firm, determined, and strict. She is depicted as obese, with short black and purple hair and blue eyes. Her shirt and necklace are like Amentia's, but sky blue. She has a gold skirt with blue fabric in the middle. Her sandals are like Amentia's and Sponsus'.
- Princess Amentia: Tries to marry Brandon in the second season. She is an excellent warrior who will fight to the finish. She is obsessed with perfection and tidiness and is ruthless in pursuit of her goals and impolite in manner, much unlike a fairytale princess. She gets a bit nicer later on, and helps the Winx fight Lord Darkar. After being put under a spell by Amore, she marries Sponsus. Amentia has black hair down to her waist, large orange-brown eyes and medium skin. She wears either: a pink bandeau top, a long maroon skirt, a matching necklace and golden crown or a red dress with gold swirls, a silver pearl belt, and a red hood that becomes a cape. Both outfits have the same red strappy sandals.
- Sponsus: Princess Amentia's loyal servant, who is deeply in love with her. He attempts to win her heart by bestowing gifts on her, but she does not return his affections until Amore sneaks one of her special flowers into Amentia's wedding bouquet during her attempted wedding to Brandon. Sponsus has red hair and blue eyes, and wears an orange loincloth and sandals and blue necklace and his hair is styled in a ponytail.
The Fortress of Light
Also known as Lake Roccaluce or Lightrock Monistary, it is shown to be located above the Lake Fortress of Light in non-space, the fortress is unreachable for almost anyone except for advanced magicians who can travel through dimensions. It is a temple high above the clouds on a huge and rocky mountain. After season one, the Trix are sent there for unleashing the Army of Darkness on Magix, but are broken out in the second season by Lord Darkar. At the end of season 3, they are captured by the Templars after working with Valtor and are sent to the Prison of Andros.
- Templars of Roccaluce: Knight-monks who study Wu-Gong, an ancient martial art that makes them very highly qualified, magic-resistant warriors.
- Lord of the Templars: The leader of the templars. He is the one who defeated Lord Darkar and sent him in a 17-year-long slumber after the destruction of Domino.
- The Water Nymphs: They are like tiny little mermaids and live in underwater bubbles made of a material that they produce from the leaves of the Xylith plant which grows only on the back of a giant turtle that was in a deep sleep because of a red willow tree that emitted a hypnotic gas growing on its shell.
- Queen Algae: The queen of the Water Nymphs.
- Lusiz: One of the Water Nymphs. She once went to pick Xylith leaves but fell into a deep sleep because of the red willow. The Winx defeated the tree and saved Lusiz.
- Red Willow: A magical plant that grew on the back of a giant turtle. The leader of the Red Willows emitted a gas that made all creatures around it sleep and was defeated by Tecna and Bloom.
Lord Darkar's Fortress
Located between the surface of Magix and Downland. A cavernous area that is the location of Lord Darkar's palace, Shadowhaunt, and the home of the shadow creatures. The stone drains magic and power.
- Keborg: A bat-like creature that serves Lord Darkar as a spy. Lord Darkar often transforms Kerborg into large monsters and sends him on important missions.
Tir Nan Og
The realm of the Earth fairies, located in the magic dimension. When the four Wizards of the Black Circle captured the Earth fairies, they imprisoned them in their own kingdom of Tir Nan Og, where most of the terrestrial fairies remained until Roxy and the Winx freed them in Episode 17, The Enchanted Realm, using the White Circle, which is the only key to the realm of the Earth fairies. Loosely based on Tír na nÓg from Irish folklore.
- Queen Morgana: Former Queen of the Earth Fairies, Rick's wife and Roxy's mother. After the Winx freed the Earth fairies she led the Earth fairies' revenge against the Wizards of the Black Circle for imprisoning them, and against the humans for stopping to believe in them and for damaging nature. At the end, she abdicated her Earth fairy throne and went to live with her husband and daughter in Gardenia. She was possibly inspired by Morgan le Fay from the Arthurian legend. She is voiced by Mindy Sterling in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Queen Nebula: Was one of the majorly powerful terrestrial fairies trapped within the mystical White Circle and Morgana's second in command. She used to be the fairy of peace, but was turned into the fairy of war by her intense rage and vengeance against both humans and the Fairy Hunters. At the end of the fourth season she finally lets go of her anger and becomes the new Queen of the Earth fairies after Morgana abdicates. She is voiced by Karen Strassman in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Diana: The major fairy of nature. She lives in the Amazon Forest with the Amazon fairies. She possess the boundless energy of nature and control. She is voiced by Tara Strong in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Aurora: The major Earth fairy of the North. She lives in a floating ice palace called the Ice Tower. She possesses incredibly powerful cryokinetic abilities over ice, hail, frost, and snow. Her followers are the Arctic fairies. She is voiced by Megan Goldsmith in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Sibylla: The fairy of justice. She escaped from Tir Nan Og and she lives in a cave located in the Sibillini Mountains in Italy, named after her, along with her followers, the Rustic fairies. She is voiced by Laraine Newman in the Nickelodeon dub.
A realm populated by dragons. After Tecna was stuck in the Omega Dimension in the third season, Bloom went there to strengthen her powers in order to become strong enough to defeat Valtor.
- Maia: An ascetic sorceress who lives on Pyros. She is an old friend of Ms. Faragonda.
- Buddy: A dragon who lives on Pyros. When Bloom arrives there, Buddy teaches her how to act like a dragon, and Bloom also helps him to find his parents. Buddy is pale green with yellow wings. Compared to the other dragons that are seen on Pyros, he is very small. He is voiced by Sam Cohen in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Omnia: The supreme guardian of Sirenix who grants the power of Sirenix to fairies who have completed the Sirenix quest and she invites the Winx and selkies to enter the Infinite Ocean after they complete their quest. She is voiced by Nika Futterman in the Nickelodeon dub.
- Guardian Selkies: Guard the three Pillars of the Infinite Ocean that support the whole Magic Dimension, namely the Pillar of Light, the Pillar of Control and the Pillar of Balance.
- Doorway to the Worlds: A giant structure in the Legendarium world, which tells the Winx to find the Fantasy Emerald and Silver Spear in order to forge the key to lock the Legendarium. According to Eldora's research, it is considered to be the keeper of all knowledge.
- Rumpelstiltskin: The most cunning, stubborn, and brilliant dwarf. He lives in the clearing of Alfea. He is also very tricky but follows the agreements he makes with others. Due to being exposed in Alfea, he had learned very powerful enchantments when he lived there. Based in part on Rumpelstiltskin from German folklore.
- Children of the Night: These are normal vampires as they possess powers to control the minds of others and the power to steal any form of magic/basic energy to make them more powerful than the sun. They were defeated by Stella after all her friends were captured by them by using pure sunlight to eradicate them.
- Labyrinth of the Minotaur: Stella had followed Darcy, who disguised her as the fictional character Ariadne, into a twisted labyrinth to reclaim her crown of Solaria. She had fought a violet and tough Minotaur and defeated Darcy.
- Frankenstein: Held together by knots and bolts, this creature had rampaged in the city of planet Zenith and fell for Tecna, taking her into his home within the Legendarium world.
- Gloomy Wood: This home to the vengeful trolls who had wrought endless terror and destruction until they were defeated by the pixies' and imprisoned underneath Pixie Village.
The Golden Kingdom
A dimension where the Water Stars, the opposing force of the mighty Dragon Fire, are kept. It is a place both outside and inside time and space.
- Arcadia: The first Fairy to have existed, Arcadia is a leprechaun-like creature.
- Ancient Ones: Other inhabitants of the Golden Kingdom include a mermaid-like being, a centaur, and an owl-like creature. Along with Arcadia, they have been alive since the beginning of the Magic Dimension and are guardians of the Water Stars.
- Ethereal Fairies: Very powerful and ancient fairies who live out of time and space. They appeared in Season 4 when they bestowed the three Gifts of Destiny- those of Sophix, Lovix and the Black Gift- on the Winx, which had further increased their abilities greatly and were an evolution of Believix powers. They had even prophesied the demise of Nabu.
- Works cited
- "Welcome to Magix". Winx Club. Season 1. Episode 2.
- "An Unexpected Event". Winx Club. Season 1. Episode 1.
- The Winx Club: The Quest for the Codex film called Stella's home world Valeria instead of Solaria.
- "Alfea College for Fairies". Winx Club. Season 1. Episode 3. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "ep_1-3" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- "The Black-Mud Swamp". Winx Club. Season 1. Episode 4.
- Other references
- Rai English closing credits:
- "An Unexpected Event". Winx Club. Season 1. Episode 1. Rainbow – via Netflix.
- "The Shadow Phoenix". Winx Club. Season 2. Episode 1. Rainbow – via Netflix.
- "Hallowinx!". Winx Club. Season 2. Episode 16. Rainbow – via Netflix.
- WinxClubEnglish (10 December 2012). Winx Club Ending Season 3 RAI English. YouTube. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- WinxClubEnglish (10 December 2012). Winx Club Ending Season 4 RAI English. YouTube. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- 4Kids closing credits:
- Winx Club. Season 1. Episode 1. 4Kids. FoxBox.
- Winx Club. Season 1. Episode 26. 4Kids. FoxBox.
- Winx Club. Season 2. Episode 9. 4Kids. FoxBox.
- Winx Club. Season 3. Episode 1. 4Kids. Fox 4Kids.[verification needed]
- "Outlanders Voice Actor Voting Contest". Central Park Media. Archived from the original on 17 November 2008. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- "Now Casting - Liza Jacqueline Kaplan Bio & Pics". NowCasting.com. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- McEntire, Mac (April 6, 2014). "Winx Club: The Complete Season One". DVD Verdict.
- Nick English closing credits:
- Winx Club:Season 5! Official Ending Credits! Nick Dub! HD!. Winx Club.
- Winx Club Season 6: Official Ending. Winx Club. 2013 – via YouTube.
- "The Spill". Winx Club. Season 5. Episode 1. 2 September 2012. Nickelodeon.
- "Vortex of Flames". Winx Club. Season 6. Episode 6. Nickelodeon.
- "Molly Quinn joins Susan Sullivan for live radio recording of "Kindertransport - Castle". ABC. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- Nickelodeon (9 June 2011). "Global hit animated series "Winx Club" comes to Nickelodeon, starting Monday, June 27, at 8pm" (Press release) – via The Futon Critic.
- DuArt English closing credits
- Winx Club (21 May 2015). Winx Club - Season 7 - Official Closing Credits Song - EXCLUSIVE!. YouTube. Retrieved 17 August 2015.
- Terrace, Vincent (2008). Encyclopedia of Television Shows, 1925 through 2010 (2d ed.). McFarland. p. 1184. ISBN 9780786486410.
- "Lisa Adams - Resume". lisaadamsinnyc.com. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- Winx Club. Season 1. 4Kids. FoxBox.
- Winx Club. Season 2. 4Kids. FoxBox.
- Soler's tweets regarding Tecna in Winx Club:
* Rebecca Soler [rsolvervo] (1 April 2015). "@NjaMagic I think so. I am tecna in one season and can't remember if it is 3." (Tweet). Retrieved 10 September 2015 – via Twitter.
* Rebecca Soler [rsolervo] (1 April 2015). "@NjaMagic That seems right. I was not the original Techna. I recorded with 4Kids. Thanks for watching!" (Tweet). Retrieved 10 September 2015 – via Twitter.
- Winx Club. Season 3. 4Kids. 4KidsTv.
- "Rebecca Soler Resume". RebeccaSoler.com (doc). Retrieved 26 May 2015.
- Winx Club:Season 5! Official Ending Credits! Nick Dub! HD!. Winx Club.
- Winx Club Season 6: Official Ending. Winx Club. 2013 – via YouTube.
- Romi Dames Morgan Decker & Amy Gross talk about voice over work @ AMC in Burbank!. YouTube. 24 October 2011. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- Winx Club (21 May 2015). Winx Club - Season 7 - Official Closing Credits Song - EXCLUSIVE!. YouTube. Retrieved 17 August 2015.
- Called "Sparks" in the edits made by 4Kids Entertainment.
- "The Spill". Winx Club. Season 5. Episode 1. September 2, 2012. Nickelodeon. – closing credits, Featuring the Voices Of
- Pixies' Village Page on official site, in English.
- Roccaluce English Page