All the Woo in the World
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|All The Woo In The World|
|Studio album by Bernie Worrell|
|Producer||Bernie Worrell, George Clinton|
|Bernie Worrell chronology|
All The Woo In The World is the debut Funk album by Parliament-Funkadelic keyboardist Bernie Worrell, released in 1978 by Arista Records. The album was produced by Bernie Worrell and P-Funk leader George Clinton and features various P-Funk alumni including Garry Shider, Bootsy Collins, Billy Bass Nelson, and Eddie Hazel.
The album was reissued in Japan on the P-Vine record label in Japan in 1991 and is sought after by collectors. In October 2011, All the Woo in the World was reissued in the U.S. by the Arista/Get On Down label.
- "Woo Together" (George Clinton, J.S. Theracon, Garry Shider, Rodney Curtis) (released as single Arista AS 0422)
- "I'll Be With You" (Bernie Worrell, J.S. Theracon, Tyrone Lampkin)
- "Hold On" (Bernie Worrell, George Clinton)
- "Much Thrust" (Bernie Worrell, George Clinton, Jim Vitti)
- "Happy To Have (Happiness On Our Side)"
- "Insurance Man For The Funk" (Bernie Worrell, George Clinton, Bootsy Collins) (released as single Arista AS 0407)
- "Reprise: Much Thrust"
- Bernie Worrell - lead vocals, all keyboards
- Garry Shider, Walter Morrison, George Clinton, Bootsy Collins - additional lead vocals
- Walter Morrison - additional keyboards on "Hold On"
- Garry Shider, Walter Morrison, Eddie Hazel, Glenn Goins, Phelps Collins, Bootsy Collins, Michael Hampton - guitar
- Rodney Curtis, Billy Bass Nelson - bass
- Tyrone Lampkin, Jim Wright, Gary Cooper - drums
- Fred Wesley, Maceo Parker, Richard Griffith, Rick Gardner - horns
- Eli Fontaine - saxophone solo on "Hold On"
- Brides of Funkenstein, Parlet, George Clinton, Bootsy Collins and the voices of the nation - background vocals