Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions
|Focus||Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry, technology, NGN, and infrastructure|
|Method||Industry standards, Committees, Forums, Councils, Publications|
|150 member companies|
|Susan M. Miller, President and CEO; Andre Fuetsch, AT&T, and Joseph Hanley, TDS, Co-Vice Chairmen|
The Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS) is a standards organization that develops technical and operational standards and solutions for the ICT industry, headquartered in Washington, D.C. The organization is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). It is the North American Organizational Partner for the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), a founding Partner of the oneM2M global initiative, a member of and major U.S. contributor to the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), as well as a member of the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
ATIS has 150 member companies, including various telecommunications service providers, equipment manufacturers, and vendors. The organization encompasses numerous industry committees and fora, which discuss, evaluate, and author guidelines concerning such topics as 5G, cybersecurity, network reliability, technological interoperability, emergency services, billing, M2M, the all-IP transition, and network functions virtualization.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-11-26. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Partners". 3gpp.org. Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- "Partners". oneM2M.org. Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- "Membership - List (SEC) [ITU external] [wind]". Itu.int. 2009-12-04. Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- "Associate Member's Directory". Citel.oas.org. Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- "ATIS : Advancing ICT Industry Transformation". Atis.org. Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-01-30. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- "ATIS outlines 5G requirements for North America". FierceWireless. Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- "Archive". Ctia.org. 2015-10-30. Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- "ATIS & MEF Collaborate to Accelerate CE Ordering Process". Light Reading. Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- "'Rise of the Machines': oneM2M releases specs for M2M". FierceWireless. Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- "New ATIS-SIP Interconnection Profile Will Facilitate IP Transition". USTelecom. 2015-07-23. Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- "New NFV Forum Focused on Interoperability". Light Reading. Retrieved 2016-09-28.