Another Century's Episode Portable
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Another Century's Episode Portable|
|Publisher(s)||Banpresto, Namco Bandai|
Another Century's Episode Portable (アナザーセンチュリーズエピソード ポータブル), abbreviated as A.C.E. P, is a mecha action video game developed by From Software and published by Banpresto and Namco Bandai. It was released for the PlayStation Portable on January 13, 2011.
All background music is instrumental, though the game includes a BGM editor that allows for replacing music, much like Another Century's Episode: R.
On release, Famitsu magazine scored the game a 31 out of 40. Cacophanus from Mecha Damashii ranked the game 7 out of 10, praising the game's visuals but comments its lack of environments and draw distance. It received negative reviews in Japanese rating site.
In the week of its release, the game sold 70,217 units and ranked first in sales for any game released that week.
- New Game Cross Review - Another Century's Episode Portable (アナザーセンチュリーズエピソード ポータブル). Famitsū. No.1153. Pg.37. 20 January 2011.
- "Reviews: Another Century's Episode Portable (7/10)". January 30, 2011. Retrieved February 28, 2016.
- "Another Century's Episode Portable レビュー".
- "1位の「Another Century's Episode Portable」は7万本を販売。「MHP3rd」は累計400万本を突破の「ゲームソフト週間販売ランキング」". January 20, 2011. Retrieved February 28, 2016.
- Official website (in Japanese)