Aosta Valley Airport
|Aosta Valley Airport
Aeroporto della Valle d'Aosta
Aéroport de la Vallée d'Aoste
|Elevation AMSL||1,791 ft / 546 m|
Aosta Valley Airport formerly Corrado Gex Airport (Italian: Aeroporto della Valle d'Aosta, French: Aéroport de la Vallée d'Aoste) (IATA: AOT, ICAO: LIMW) is an airport located in Saint-Christophe and serving Aosta, a city in the Aosta Valley region of Italy.
Airlines and destinations
As of November 2013 there are currently no scheduled flights to and from Aosta.
- Official site in English
- Airport information for LIMW at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for AOT at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "World Airline Directory." Flight International. 20–26 March 2001. 72.
- (in French) (in Italian) (in English) Official site
- Accident history for AOT at Aviation Safety Network
|This Aosta Valley location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an airport in Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|