|Location||Horseheads, New York|
|Address||3300 Chambers Road|
|Management||Urban Retail Properties|
|No. of stores and services||120|
|No. of anchor tenants||5 (4 open, 1 vacant)|
|Total retail floor area||1,050,000 sq ft (98,000 m2).|
|No. of floors||2|
Arnot Mall is a shopping mall located in Horseheads/Big Flats, New York, in Chemung County at 3300 Chambers Road (Chemung County Route 35) and operated by Urban Retail Properties. Arnot Mall is located along the Southern Tier Expressway (Interstate 86/NY Route 17) at Exit 51A between Corning and Elmira. It is open seven days a week and has over 100 stores in all, including a food court and a Regal Cinemas 10. Anchor tenants include Sears, JCPenney, The Bon Ton and Burlington Coat Factory. Arnot Mall is a "super regional" mall, serving mainly New York's Southern Tier and Finger Lakes Region.
Arnot Mall opened in 1967 as "The Mall" Shopping Center, at which time it had only 40 stores. It underwent an expansion in 1980 and now has an area of just over 1,000,000 sq ft (92,903 m2) and over 100 stores. Several anchors have changed names in the mall's history, the most recent being Burlington Coat Factory, which opened in 2006 in a former Bradlees. Other former anchor stores include Hess's (which became Kaufmann's in 1995 and Macy's in 2006), and Iszard's (later McCurdy's, now The Bon-Ton).
For the 2011 school year, all Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust owned malls, including Arnot Mall, gave away free school supplies with a purchase of at least $75. Racecar driver Jeff Gordon was spotted in the Arnot Mall arcade on Saturday, August 13 after a race on August 8 at Watkins Glen International. Later that day, Robby Gordon gave out signatures outside of GNC. Employees of the mall said they felt the 2011 Virginia earthquake that affected much of the northeastern United States.
Macy's closed in 2016. A year later, The Bon-Ton moved its store into that space.
- "Home Page". arnotmall.com. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
- "Directory". arnotmall.com. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
- "Directions". arnotmall.com. Archived from the original on 3 September 2011. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
- "Mall to get two new stores". Elmira Star-Gazette. 8 March 2006. p. A1. Retrieved 22 August 2011.
- "Arnot Mall Offers Free School Supplies, Style Secrets This Back to School Season". WBNG-TV. 17 August 2011. Retrieved 24 August 2011.
- "Give, get school supplies". Elmira Star-Gazette. 19 August 2011. Retrieved 24 August 2011.[permanent dead link]
- Kingsley, Jennifer (15 August 2011). "Neighbors: Hey, you look like Jeff Gordon!". Elmira Star-Gazette. Retrieved 24 August 2011.[permanent dead link]
- "Glen notebook: Canadian Tire sponsors Grand Am Series race". Elmira Star-Gazette. 10 August 2011. Archived from the original on 5 September 2011. Retrieved 24 August 2011.
- Solomon, Rebecca (24 August 2011). "Arnot Mall Employees Experience Shock During Quake". WETM-TV. Retrieved 24 August 2011.