Mohawk Commons (Niskayuna, New York)
|Location||Niskayuna, New York|
|Developer||Myron M. Hunt, Inc., and Benderson Development Corp.|
|No. of stores and services||20+|
|Total retail floor area||540,000 sq ft (50,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||1|
In mid-2004, Developers Diversified Realty of Cleveland purchased the center from Benderson Development Corporation. At the time, Developers Diversified Realty was in the process of purchasing over 100 shopping centers across the United States. In 2016, a joint venture consisting of DLC Management Corporation and DRA Advisors LLC purchased Mohawk Commons as part of the acquisition of a shopping center portfolio of 16 properties, consisting of 4.85 million square feet.
The property was sold to DLC Management Corp. in December 2016.
- "Major Shopping Destinations". Times Union, The (Albany). 2005-10-29. p. 59. Retrieved 2009-04-24.
- Wood, Robin (2000-07-14). "Mohawk Mall's new owners plan smaller, mixed-use center". Business Journal, The (Albany). Retrieved 2009-04-11.
- "Mohawk Commons changes hand in big real estate deal". Business Review, The (Albany). 2004-07-26. Retrieved 2009-04-24.
- Corporation, DLC Management. "DLC Management Corp. Announces Largest Acquisition In Firms 25 Year History". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2016-12-27.
- "DLC MANAGEMENT CORP. ANNOUNCES LARGEST ACQUISITION IN FIRMS 25 YEAR HISTORY" (PDF).