Asian News International
|Industry||Media, News media|
|Founded||December 9, 1971New Delhi, Indiain|
|India, South Asia|
|Owner||ANI Media Private Limited|
Asian News International (ANI) is an Indian news agency based in New Delhi that provides multimedia news to 50 bureaus in India and most of South Asia. Coverage includes general news, entertainment, lifestyles, business, politics, science, sports and features. As of 2015[update] the chairman of the company was Prem Prakash. Sanjiv Prakash was the Editor and CEO of Asian News International.
Asian News International was the first news agency in India to syndicate video news. It provides video footage to a large number of Indian news channels and a few international news channels like BBC, CNN and NHK.
- Journalism portal
- Asia portal
- Press Trust of India and United News of India are other leading news agencies based in India
- "ANI MEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED - Company, directors and contact details". zaubacorp.com. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- Raman, Anuradha (23 December 2013). "Footaging It Fleetly". Outlook.
- "BD, India to sign MoU to check fake currency". The Financial Express. 4 April 2014.
- "Terms & Conditions". aninews.in.
- 2006 Report, "Global news shakedown." Eurasian Media Forum Archived September 28, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- "WORLDVIEW to help promote financial independence." (9 February 2006) MHz Networks (Press Release, PDF format)
- Saxena, Sunil. Web Journalism-The Craft & Technology. Tata McGraw-Hill Education. p. 16. ISBN 9780070680838.
- Paterson, Chris A.; Sreberny, Annabelle (2004). International News in the 21st Century. Georgetown University Press. p. 122. ISBN 9781860205965.
- Shrivastava, K. M. (2007). News Agencies from Pigeon to Internet. Sterling Publishers Pvt. Ltd. ISBN 9781932705676.
|This article about a media company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|