From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TASS or Tass may refer to:
- Telegraph Agency of the Soviet Union, TASS is the transliteration of its Russian acronym
- Russian News Agency TASS, successor to the Telegraph Agency of the Soviet Union
Software and information technology
- The Technical, Administrative and Supervisory Section, a former British trade union
- Toxic Anterior Segment Syndrome, an inflammation in the eye's interior
- Telluride Association Sophomore Seminar, free, for schoolchildren
- Tilt Authorisation and Speed Supervision, a system to provide tilting information for trains
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TASS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.