Australian Catholic Bishops' Conference
The conference has a president and a vice-president, a permanent committee, various bishops commissions and a general secretariat. The commissions deal with subjects such as canon law, justice, ecology and development and pastoral life.
Member bishops come from 34 dioceses and ordinariates from 28 territorial dioceses and from 6 other structures, specifically the Eastern Catholic dioceses for Chaldean, Maronite, Melkite and Ukrainian Catholics; a military ordinariate; and an Anglican ordinariate, the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of the Southern Cross.
Archbishop Denis Hart, Metropolitan Archbishop of Melbourne, was elected as the president of the ACBC at the bishops’ plenary in May 2012. The previous president of the conference was Archbishop Philip Wilson who was elected to a two-year term in 2006 and re-elected in 2008 and 2010.
- "Welcome". Catholic Church in Australia. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- "Australian Catholic Bishops' Conference". Catholic Church in Australia. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- "Official website". Australian Catholic Bishops Conference. Retrieved 25 April 2014.
- "Australian Catholic Bishops: Don't Mess with Marriage". Australian Catholic Bishops Conference. 28 May 2015. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- "Don't mess with Marriage" (PDF). Australian Catholic Bishops Conference. 2015. Retrieved 15 August 2015.