From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Barira)
Map of Maguindanao showing the location of Barira
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Mayor||Abdulradzak Tomawis|
|• Total||392.61 km2 (151.59 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||76/km2 (200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)64|
|Income class||4th municipal income class|
|Electorate||12,934 voters as of 2016|
The town was part of the province of Shariff Kabunsuan from October 2006 until its nullification by the Supreme Court in July 2008.
Barira is politically subdivided into 14 barangays.
- Barira (Pob.)
|Population census of Barira|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- "Province of Maguindanao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Sultan Dumalondong, Lanao del Sur|
|This article about a location in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|