Beaver Creek Township, Hamilton County, Illinois
|Beaver Creek Township|
Location in Hamilton County
Hamilton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 3, 1885|
|• Total||36.4 sq mi (94 km2)|
|• Land||36.39 sq mi (94.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||410 ft (125 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||261|
|• Density||7.4/sq mi (2.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62828, 62835, 62859, 62887|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.4 square miles (94 km2), of which 36.39 square miles (94.2 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Jefferson City at
- New London at
(These towns are listed as "historical" by the USGS.)
The township contains Springer Cemetery.
- Hamilton County Community Unit School District 10
- Norris City-Omaha-Enfield Community Unit School District 3
- Illinois's 19th congressional district
- State House District 108
- State Senate District 54
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Beaver Creek Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- Hamilton County Historical Society
- Illinois State Archives
- Township Officials of Illinois
|South Crouch Township||Mill Shoals Township, White County|
|McLeansboro Township||Crook Township||Enfield Township, White County|