South Flannigan Township, Hamilton County, Illinois
|South Flannigan Township|
Location in Hamilton County
Hamilton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 3, 1885|
|• Total||18.41 sq mi (47.7 km2)|
|• Land||18.38 sq mi (47.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.22%|
|Elevation||531 ft (162 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||112|
|• Density||6.3/sq mi (2.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62817, 62890, 62935|
South Flannigan Township is one of twelve townships in Hamilton County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 116 and it contained 74 housing units. It was formed from Flannigan Township.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 18.41 square miles (47.7 km2), of which 18.38 square miles (47.6 km2) (or 99.84%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.22%) is water.
- University at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Good Hope and Winn.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- Galatia Community Unit School District 1
- Hamilton County Community Unit School District 10
- Thompsonville Community Unit School District 174
- Illinois's 19th congressional district
- State House District 117
- State Senate District 59
- "South Flannigan Township, Hamilton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.