|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Affiliation||Devi, Durga, Adi Parashakti|
|Mantra||Om,Hreem,Aim Hrim Shrim, "Om Hreem Ambikayai Namha"/Om Hreem Namha|
In Hinduism, Bhuvaneśwari is the fourth of the ten Dasa Mahavidya goddesses and an aspect of Devi or Durga as elements of the physical cosmos, in giving shape to the creation of the World". The word Bhuvaneśwari is a compound of the words Bhuvana Iśwari, meaning "Goddess of the worlds" where the worlds are the tri-bhuvana or three regions of bhūḥ (earth), bhuvaḥ (atmosphere) and svaḥ (heavens).
Bhuvaneshwari is known as the sovereign Queen of the Universe. Bhuvaneshwari means the Queen or ruler of the Universe. She is the Divine Mother as the Queen of all the worlds. The entire Universe is her body and all beings are ornaments on her infinite being. She carries all the worlds as a flowering of her own Self-nature. She is thus related to Sundari and to Rajarajeshwari, the supreme Lady of the Universe. She is also known as Adi Shakti or Durga i.e. one of the earliest forms of shakti. She is capable of turning situations according to her wish. It is considered that even the navagrahas and Trimurti cannot stop her from doing anything.
- The most important (Shakti Peetha) is located in Nainativu (Manipallavam) – off the shore of the Jaffna Peninsula in Northern Sri Lanka. Her consort is Lord Lingaraj, an incarnation of Shiva. She is worshipped as the patron goddess of Bhubaneswar and by Utkala Brahmins of Orissa.
- Another temple dedicated to Bhuvaneshwari is located in Pudukkottai, Tamil Nadu. A small shrine is also dedicated to her inside Jagannath Temple, Puri and Devi Subhadra is worshipped as Bhuvaneshwari.
- The Samaleswari shrine and Cuttack Chandi Temple in Odisha two are dedicated to her.
- A dedicated temple of Bhuvaneshwari Devi is located at Gondal in Gujarat which was established in 1946.
- The Kamakhya Temple two houses Bhuvaneshwari Temple.
A powerful temple of Bhuvaneshwari Amma is situated in choorakkodu, Adoor near Vellakulangara.
In Northern India, Mathura the city of Krishna also has a centuries-old "Bhuvneshwari MahaVidhya" temple just opposite to Krishna Janmbhoomi.
One more devi Temple in Maharashtra, Shri shetra Audumber, sangli district.
-  Images of Bhuvaneshwari temple of Gondal
- "Welcome to Parashakthi (Eternal Mother) Amman Temple, Pontiac, Michigan, USA". Parashakthitemple.org. Retrieved 2012-03-03.