|Privately held company|
|Fate||Acquired by Yahoo!|
|Founded||January 7, 2004|
|Headquarters||San Jose, California, U.S.|
|Gurbaksh Chahal (Co-Founder and CEO)|
Krishna Subramanian (Co-Founder, Director of Marketing/PM and GM of New Business)
|Services||User targeted online advertising|
Number of employees
BlueLithium is an online advertising network, founded by Gurbaksh Chahal and Krishna Subramanian in January 2004. Its service is intended to join behavioral targeting with advanced data analytics to improve campaign optimization over a global advertising network.
BlueLithium is headquartered in San Jose, California with offices in London, Paris, Minsk and across the United States. In 2006, BlueLithium was named Top Innovator of the Year by venture organization AlwaysOn.
BlueLithium is now known as Yahoo! Advertising.
- "Yahoo Buys BlueLithium, Dreaming of Network Dominance - ClickZ". ClickZ. 2007-09-05. Retrieved 2018-06-13.
- "BlueLithium.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools". WHOIS. Retrieved 2016-07-19.
- Krishna Subramanian | Linkedin
- For immediate release Archived January 10, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- Pioneers of Digital.
- The 2006 AO 100, AlwaysOn website. Retrieved September 28, 2007.
- "Yahoo! Inc. - Company Timeline". Wayback Machine. 2008-07-13. Archived from the original on 2008-07-13. Retrieved 2016-07-19.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)