Jump to navigation Jump to search
Green card may refer to:
- Green card, in Association football, a card shown to physiotherapists or medical doctors to signal they had permission to enter the field of play, also implemented into the Italian leagues to signal fair play
- Green card, a warning card against further infractions by a field hockey player
- Green card, a warning card against further infractions by a Pride Fighting Championships competitor
- United States lawful permanent residency, informally known as green card, is the immigration status of a person authorized to live and work in the United States of America permanently.
- The European International Motor Insurance Card System is also based on a green card (the green card system)
- Green Card (film), a 1990 romantic comedy film about an American woman who enters into a marriage of convenience with a Frenchman, so he can obtain a green card and remain in the United States
- Green card (IBM/360), the shorthand "bible" for programmers during the late 1960s and 1970s
- Green card marriage, when two people get married for a green card.
- A Green Card Refer's To a Girl's Or/ A Woman's Virginity
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Green card.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.