From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Green card may refer to:
- United States Permanent Resident Card, also known as the "Alien Registration Receipt Card" or I-151 form: an ID card attesting to the permanent resident status of an immigrant in the United States (it was green from 1946 until 1964, and it reverted to that color on May 11, 2010)
- Green Card, the certificate of motor insurance issued by The Council of Bureaux (CoBx)'s International Motor Insurance Card System, in Europe
- Green card, slang for a medical cannabis certificate in Canada and the United States
Art, entertainment, and media
- Green Card (film), a 1990 romantic comedy film about an American woman who enters into a marriage of convenience with a Frenchman, so he can obtain a green card and remain in the United States
- Green card (IBM/360), the shorthand "bible" for programmers during the late 1960s and 1970s
- Green card, in Association football, a card shown to physiotherapists or medical doctors to signal they had permission to enter the field of play
- Green card, a warning card against further infractions by a field hockey player
- Green card, a warning card against further infractions by a Pride Fighting Championships competitor
- Schweingruber, Alan (6 October 2014). "FIFA Weekly" (PDF). FIFA.com. p. 31. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Green card.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.