Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up green card in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Green card may refer to:
- Green card, in Association football, to signal permission to enter the field of play or, in the Italian leagues, fair play
- Green card, a warning card against further infractions by a field hockey player
- Green card, a warning card against further infractions by a Pride Fighting Championships competitor
- Permanent residence (United States) or green card, the immigration status of a person authorized to permanently live and work in the United States of America
- The European International Motor Insurance Card System, also based on a green card
- Green Card (film), a 1990 romantic comedy film
- Green card (IBM/360), the shorthand "bible" for programmers during the late 1960s and 1970s
- Green card marriage, when two people get married for a green card
- Green Card (Oh Land song), from the album Wish Bone
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Green card.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.