|Industry||Aerospace and Defense Aircraft Leasing|
|Mac Allen, President & Director, Pete Andreski, VP & CFO, Tim Myers, VP and GM, Aircraft Financial Services|
|Revenue||$173 Million NET USD (FY 2004)|
Number of employees
|Website||Boeing Capital Corporation|
Boeing Capital is a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, providing asset-based leasing and lending services. Boeing Capital is made up of two divisions, Aircraft Financial Services and Space & Defense Financial Services. It operates as a support unit for Boeing's main businesses.
The subsidiary is known as a worldwide provider of financial services, but primarily supports its parent corporation.
In September 2018, Boeing, Boeing Capital and insurance firm Marsh & McLennan were sued for having stolen Xavian Insurance's actuarial analysis to create AFIC to replace the US-Exim Bank, stopped by then.
- "Boeing Capital Corp.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Archived from the original on 20 January 2018. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- "Boeing unveils new unmanned cargo air vehicle prototype | Tech Startups". techstartups.com. Archived from the original on 20 January 2018. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- "Boeing Company (The) (BA) Stake Decreased by Regentatlantic Capital LLC - BangaloreWeekly". BangaloreWeekly. 16 January 2018. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- Frost, Colin. "Short Term Outlook For The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA) | Top Chronicle". topchronicle.com. Archived from the original on 20 January 2018. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- "Boeing,insurance firm stole trade secrets, launched ExIm Bank funding replacement, lawsuits charge". Leeham News. Sep 11, 2018.
|This article about a financial services corporation of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|