Boone Township, Dubois County, Indiana
Lemmon Presbyterian Church, a historic site in the township
Location of Boone Township in Dubois County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||33.55 sq mi (86.9 km2)|
|• Land||33.25 sq mi (86.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.29 sq mi (0.8 km2)|
|Elevation||456 ft (139 m)|
|• Density||24/sq mi (9/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453127|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 33.55 square miles (86.9 km2), of which 33.25 square miles (86.1 km2) (or 99.11%) is land and 0.29 square miles (0.75 km2) (or 0.86%) is water.
- Reeve Township, Daviess County (north)
- Harbison Township (east)
- Bainbridge Township (southeast)
- Madison Township (south)
- Jefferson Township, Pike County (west)
- Harrison Township, Daviess County (northwest)
The township contains two cemeteries: Bethel and Sherritt.
- "Boone Township, Dubois County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.