Madison Township, Dubois County, Indiana
Shiloh Presbyterian Church, a historic site in the township
Location of Madison Township in Dubois County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.59 sq mi (92.2 km2)|
|• Land||34.97 sq mi (90.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.62 sq mi (1.6 km2)|
|Elevation||436 ft (133 m)|
|• Density||77.1/sq mi (29.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453591|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.59 square miles (92.2 km2), of which 34.97 square miles (90.6 km2) (or 98.26%) is land and 0.62 square miles (1.6 km2) (or 1.74%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Boone Township (north)
- Bainbridge Township (east)
- Patoka Township (southeast)
- Lockhart Township, Pike County (southwest)
- Marion Township, Pike County (west)
- Jefferson Township, Pike County (northwest)
The township contains six cemeteries: Alexander, Armstrong, Dillin, Hobbs, Mount Zion and Payne.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.