Category:1908 establishments in England
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category is for organizations, places, awards and competitions founded or established in England in the year 1908.
See also: Category:1908 disestablishments in England.
|1900s establishments in England:||← 1900 • 1901 • 1902 • 1903 • 1904 • 1905 • 1906 • 1907 • 1908 • 1909 →|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Hartlepool United F.C. (5 C, 10 P, 3 F)
Pages in category "1908 establishments in England"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sackville Gallery
- St George's Academy
- St Joseph's Catholic College, Bradford
- St Mary's School, Colchester
- St Michael's Catholic Grammar School
- St Paul's School for Girls
- The Scott Motorcycle Company
- Selby High School
- Short Brothers
- Square Club (writers)
- St Alban's Catholic Church, North Finchley
- St Albans City F.C.
- St John's College, Portsmouth
- St Joseph's Primary School
- W & G Du Cros
- Watford Palace Theatre
- West Didsbury & Chorlton A.F.C.
- Westminster Abbey Museum
- Weymouth Pavilion
- Whitcliffe Mount School
- White City Stadium
- The Windsor Boys' School
- Witney and District League
- Women's National Anti-Suffrage League
- Woodford Green with Essex Ladies
- Worthing Museum and Art Gallery