Category:2013 disestablishments in Australia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category is for organizations, places or other things disestablished in Australia in the year 2013.
See also: Category:2013 establishments in Australia.
|2010s disestablishments in Australia:||← 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019 →|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "2013 disestablishments in Australia"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Deadly Awards
- Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy
- Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency
- Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
- Department of Environment and Conservation (Western Australia)
- Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs
- Department of Finance and Deregulation
- Department of Health and Ageing
- Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- Department of Industry, Innovation, Climate Change, Science, Research and Tertiary Education
- Department of Infrastructure and Transport
- Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research
- Department of Resources, Energy and Tourism
- Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities
- Drum Media