|Chilakaluripet H/O Purushothapatnam|
|• Body||Mandal Parishad|
|• Total||193.66 km2 (74.77 sq mi)|
|• Density||270/km2 (700/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Chilakaluripet mandal (officially Chilakaluripet H/O Purushothapatnam) is one of the 57 mandals in Guntur district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is under the administration of Narasaraopet revenue division and the headquarters are located at Chilakaluripet city. The mandal is bounded by Nadendla, Edlapadu, Pedanandipadu and Narasaraopet mandals.
The Mandal is under the control of a Tahsildar and the present tahsildar is P.Ch. Venkaiah. Chilakaluripet mandal is one of the 3 mandals under Chilakaluripet (Assembly constituency), which in turn represents Narasaraopet (Lok Sabha constituency) of Andhra Pradesh.
Towns and villages
The settlements in the mandal are listed below:
Eevuri vari palem
Gopalam vari palem Gorantla vari palem Gottipadu
Jarugula vari palem Kamma vari palem Kattubadi vari palem Kavuru Komatineni vari palem
Kukka palli vari palem Lingam guntla
Manukonda vari palem
Mittapalem Murikipudi Nagabhiru vari palem Patha Rajapet
Tatapudi Thimma raju palem
- "District Census Handbook - Guntur" (PDF). Census of India. p. 14,360. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "Guntur District Mandals" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 79, 109. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "Mandals in Guntur district". aponline.gov.in. Archived from the original on 28 April 2015. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "List of Tahsildars working in Guntur District as on 19.06.2014" (PDF). Guntur District Official Website. National Informatics Centre. p. 2. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (pdf). Election Commission of India. p. 22. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "Sub-District Details of Guntur District". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 24 May 2014.
- "Abbreviations used". censusindia.gov.in. Archived from the original on 17 June 2007. Retrieved 26 May 2014.