Narasaraopet revenue division
|Narasaraopet revenue division|
|Number of mandals||11|
Narasaraopet revenue division (or Narasaraopet division) is an administrative division in the Guntur district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is one of the 4 revenue divisions in the district with 11 mandals under its administration. The division has 3 municipalities in its limits, including the divisional headquarters of Narasaraopet city.
The mandals in the division are Bollapalle, Chilakaluripet, Edlapadu, Ipur, Nadendla, Narasaraopet, Nekarikallu, Nuzendla, Rompicherla, Savalyapuram, Vinukonda.
- List of revenue divisions in Andhra Pradesh
- Tenali revenue division
- Guntur revenue division
- Gurazala revenue division
- "Adminsistrative divisions of Guntur district" (PDF). guntur.nic.in. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "New Gurazala revenue division created". The Hindu. Gurazala (Guntur District). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- "Guntur District Mandals" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 47–112. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Urban Local Bodies". Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration - Government of Andhra Pradesh. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original on 11 February 2015. Retrieved 13 February 2015.
|This article about a location in Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|