Cloud Nine (Shanghai)
View of Cloud Nine.
|Type||Office, hotel, retail|
|Roof||238 m (781 ft)|
|Floor area||300,000 m2 (3,200,000 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
The building is primarily a shopping mall at the lower levels. It is also known as Shanghai Summit Shopping City or Cloud Nine Shopping Mall. The mall is home to many multinational retailers such as Uniqlo, C&A, and H&M, and is also allows entrance to a Renaissance Hotel. At night the skyscraper is lit with lights attached to the outside walls.
The shopping mall's English and Chinese names are unrelated: its Chinese name is 龙之梦购物中心 ("Dragon's Dream Shopping Center").
An accident with an escalator in August 2015 resulted in the amputation of a man's leg. 
The Cloud Nine shopping mall and skyscraper are immediately northeast of the Zhongshan Park Station on Shanghai Metro Line 2, Line 3, and Line 4. It can be seen from Lines 3 and 4, which are elevated at this point.
- List of tallest buildings in Shanghai
- Global Harbor, another shopping mall a few kilometres to the north of Zhongshan Park.
- "Shanghai Summit Shopping City". SkyscraperPage. Retrieved 13 September 2013. External link in
- "Cloud Nine Shopping Mall". Go Shop Shanghai. Retrieved 13 September 2013. External link in
- "Cloud Nine Shopping Mall 龙之梦购物中心". China: City Weekend. Retrieved 13 September 2013. External link in
|This article about a building or structure in China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|