Commissioner of Public Works, Parks and Public Property
The Commissioner of Public Works, Parks and Public Property heads one of the departments in those local governments in New Jersey that operate under the Walsh Act form of municipal governance. This is a standalone position in Walsh Act municipalities with a three-member commission. In those commission forms with five members, this role is split into the separate positions of Commissioner of Parks and Public Property and Commissioner of Public Works.
- Commissioner of Public Affairs
- Commissioner of Public Safety
- Commissioner of Public Works
- Commissioner of Parks and Public Property
- Commissioner of Revenue and Finance