Commissioner of Revenue and Finance
The Commissioner of Revenue and Finance heads one of the departments in those local governments in New Jersey that operate under the Walsh Act form of municipal governance. This is a standalone position in Walsh Act municipalities with either a three-member or a five-member commission, and is the only one of the commissioner roles in a five-member commission that is not combined in a commission form with three members.
- Commissioner of Public Affairs
- Commissioner of Public Safety
- Commissioner of Public Works
- Commissioner of Parks and Public Property
- Commissioner of Public Affairs and Public Safety
- Commissioner of Public Works, Parks and Public Property