Creighton Elementary School District
Founded in 1884, the boundaries of Creighton Elementary School District lie within East-Central Phoenix. Its main office is located at 2702 East Flower Street, Phoenix, AZ 85016.
As of 2012 most of the students speak Spanish and come from low-income households. There is a high crime level in areas of the district.
- Biltmore Preparatory Academy School
- Creighton Elementary School
- Excelencia Elementary School
- Gateway Elementary School
- Larry C. Kennedy Elementary School
- Loma Linda Elementary School
- William T. Machan Elementary School
- Monte Vista Elementary School
- Papago Elementary School
Gateway Elementary School
Gateway Elementary School is part of the Creighton Elementary School District. The campus is located at 1100 North 35th Street. Phoenix, Arizona, United States. Gateway’s enrollment is 850 students. The school is a Reading First school, and hosts a 21st Century Community Learning Center.
- Boys basketball
- Girls basketball
- Boys football
- Girls volleyball
- Girls cheerleading
- Girls softball
- Creighton School District Archived 2007-10-29 at Archive.is retrieved 2009-08-02
- Bland, Karina. "New teacher hopes to make impact at Creighton Elementary School" (Archive). The Arizona Republic. August 7, 2012. Retrieved on August 16, 2015. "She is one of a dozen new teachers at Creighton this fall, all of whom will embrace the challenge of teaching students who live in a poor, primarily Spanish-speaking school district in a neighborhood that is riddled with drugs and gangs."
- Gateway Elementary School Archived 2009-01-03 at Archive.is retrieved 2009-08-02
- Creighton School District Gateway School Archived 2009-01-03 at Archive.is retrieved 2009-08-02
- Creighton Elementary School District Website
- Arizona Department of Education district report card for 2006-2007
|This Arizona school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Phoenix, Arizona is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|