Church of St John the Evangelist, Croxton
|Croxton shown within Lincolnshire|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||140 mi (230 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
Within the parish is Yarborough Camp where Roman coins have been found.
- Office for National Statistics : Census 2001 : Parish Headcounts : North Lincolnshire Retrieved 1 September 2009
- Historic England. "Church of St John the Evangelist (1204608)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 20 July 2011.
- Cox, J. Charles (1916) Lincolnshire pp. 113, 114; Methuen & Co. Ltd
- "Croxton Local History Pack", North Lincolnshire Council. Retrieved 20 July 2011 Archived 21 November 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- Media related to Croxton, Lincolnshire at Wikimedia Commons