Ulceby, North Lincolnshire
|OS grid reference|
|• London||155 mi (249 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
Ulceby is a village and civil parish in North Lincolnshire, England. It is situated 0.5 miles (0.8 km) north from the A180 road, 10 miles (16 km) north-west from Grimsby and 14 miles (23 km) east from Scunthorpe. Ulceby is a rural village surrounded by fields, farms and the nearby villages of Habrough, Wootton and Croxton.
Village facilities include a Co-op convenience store and Post Office, village hall and community centre, a playing field, play area, veterinary centre, hairdressers and a guest house. There are fast food outlets: a fish and chip shop and a Chinese takeaway. Ulceby public houses are The Fox Inn, and the Yarborough Arms located 1 mile (1.6 km) from the centre of the village; a previous public house, The Brocklesby Ox, is now the site of the aforementioned convenience store. The village has a preschool and primary St Nicholas C of E Primary School.
- "Key Figures for 2001 Census: Key Statistics: Area: Ulceby CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 26 April 2013.
- "Key Figures for 2011 Census: Key Statistics: Area: Ulceby CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 26 April 2013.
- "St Nicholas Church of England Primary School". Retrieved 26 April 2013.
- Hollowday, Vivian. "George Cross Database". George Cross Database. Archived from the original on 9 June 2011. Retrieved 31 July 2015.
- Media related to Ulceby, North Lincolnshire at Wikimedia Commons
- Ulceby.Net web site
- Ulceby War Memorial web site