D Mol in 2019
|Members||Tamara Vujačić |
They were selected to represent Montenegro in the 2019 contest after winning the country's national selection, Montevizija. They performed their entry, "Heaven", in the first half of the first semi-final in Tel Aviv. Where they failed to qualify for the final. The group's name was originally spelt D-Moll but in early March 2019 was confirmed as D mol.
- Rizo Feratović was born on 15 November 1997 in Dragaš.
- Željko Vukčević was born on 8 January 2000 in Podgorica.
- Ivana Obradović was born on 21 February 2000 in Bijelo Polje.
- Emel Franca was born on 12 August 2000 in Bijelo Polje.
- Mirela Ljumić was born on 12 March 2001 in Podgorica.
- Tamara Vujačić was born on 5 August 2002 in Podgorica.
- "Montenegro: D-Moll wins Montevizija 2019 with "Heaven"". wiwibloggs. 9 February 2019. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- "D-Moll win Montenegro's Montevizija 2019 with "Heaven"". ESCXTRA.com. 2019-02-09. Retrieved 2019-02-11.
- "D mol". Eurovision. EBU. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
| Montenegro in the Eurovision Song Contest
|This article on a band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|