Dan Sanker is the President & CEO of CaseStack, Inc., a logistics outsourcing company focused on collaboration and technology. He founded the company in 1999 in California, after experiences in consumer packaged goods at Procter and Gamble and Nabisco, and corporate finance consulting experiences at KPMG and Deloitte. He is also a co-founder and Executive Director of the Green Valley Network, a non-profit organization which promotes sustainability technology and received the Annual Southern Innovators Award from the Southern Growth Policies Board.
Sanker has been recognized by Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine as a "Green Supply Chain Professional to Know”. He was a finalist in the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year in May 2011. His company also received the Compass Communications Excellence Award for the Green Consolidation Program. Under Sanker’s leadership, CaseStack has earned numerous awards and grown quickly, earning a spot on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 and the Inc. 500.
Sanker received an MBA from the Anderson School at UCLA, and studied at the University of London, IES in Vienna, and Kansai Gaidai University in Hirakata City, Japan. He has been accredited by the UCLA Director Certification Program and serves as a Board Member at the Center for Retailing Excellence at the Sam Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas. He is the author of the book, Collaborate! The Art of We published by Jossey-Bass, a division of John Wiley & Sons. He is also a frequent speaker on collaboration and entrepreneurship.
He has two sons with his wife Jane Sanker.
- Hoovers, a D&B Company, CaseStack Inc Overview, Executives
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek Company Overview
- SocalTech Interview Published January 19, 2004
- Green Valley Network Receives National Recognition and Awards
- “2010 Pros To Know,” Supply & Demand Chain Executive, 2010.
- Dan Sanker, President & CEO, CaseStack Announced as Finalist by Ernst & Young
- "Los Angeles Technology Fast 50 Companies Experience Average Revenue Growth of 1254.1 Percent," PR Newswire.
- "Walton Outreach Center for Retailing Excellence Annual Report 2009-2010"