Traffic flows one way, northwards.
|Luas Cross City|
Green Line extension
Dawson Street is a stop on the Luas Cross City Line. The line links the Red and Green lines going from Broombridge in North Dublin (interchange with Irish Rail station) and St.Stephen's Green Green Line stop. Construction started in June 2013 with services beginning on 9 December 2017.
- Irish Place and Street Names
- Dictionary of Ulster Biography
- Gerry Convery. Poetry in Stone: Sacred Heart Church. (Omagh: Drumragh RC Parish, 1999), p.57
- "Green light given to Luas link-up, first passengers 2017". RTÉ. Archived from the original on 5 August 2012. Retrieved 5 August 2012.
- "Taoiseach launches new Luas Cross City service in Dublin". RTÉ. 9 December 2017. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
|This geographical article about the Dublin area is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Irish road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|