Dennis railway station
Westbound view from platform 2 in May 2014.
|Location||Cain Avenue, Northcote
|Distance||8.40 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 1|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||4 February 1924|
Boom barriers replaced hand gates at the Victoria Road level crossing, located at the Down end of the station, in 1964.
The current station buildings were provided in 1979.
Platforms & services
Transdev Melbourne operates two routes via Dennis station:
- 250: La Trobe University Bundoora Campus – Queen Street (City)
- 251: Northland Shopping Centre – Queen Street (City)
- Dennis Vicsig
- Victoria Road Vicsig
- "Works". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. June 1979. p. 120.
- Hurstbridge Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 250 La Trobe University - City (Queen St) timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 251 Northland SC - City (Queen St) timetable Public Transport Victoria