Dodge No. 4 State Park
|Dodge #4 State Park|
|Location||West Bloomfield Township
Oakland County, Michigan
|Nearest city||Keego Harbor, Michigan|
|Area||139 acres (56.2 ha)|
|Governing body||Michigan Department of Natural Resources|
The land for the state park was donated by the Dodge Brothers Corporation in 1922, under the stipulation that it would always be maintained as a public park.
Facilities and activities
- Swimming — park has a sandy beach, and (small) island destination.
- Cross-country skiing
- Fishing — largemouth and smallmouth bass, pike, perch and trout.
- Fishing pier — universally accessible.
- Picnic Area
- Picnic Shelter
- Boat ramp — the access site can accommodate 80 vehicles.
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources: Dodge No. 4 State Park at Cass Lake
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources: Map of Dodge No. 4 State Park
- "Michigan DNR: Detailed map of Cass Lake" (PDF).
- Sail Michigan.org: Cass Lake
- LakePlace.com: Cass Lake map — satellite view link
- Protected Planet (World Database on Protected Areas) - Dodge #4 State Park
|This Oakland County, Michigan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|