From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dongan may refer to:
- John Dongan (fl. 1368–1413), Manx prelate
- Thomas Dongan (1590–1663), Irish judge, great-uncle of Thomas Dongan, 2nd Earl of Limerick
- Thomas Dongan, 2nd Earl of Limerick (1634–1715), member of Irish Parliament and Governor of New York State
- Dong'an County (东安县), Yongzhou, Hunan, China
- Dong'an District (东安区), Mudanjiang, Heilongjiang, China
- Dongan, Iran, a village in North Khroasan Province, Iran
- Sun Dong An Plaza, shopping center and office building at Wangfujing, Beijing
- Dongan Baronets, located in Castletown, created in the Baronetage of Ireland in 1623 for Walter Dungan, and later Earl of Limerick
- Dong'an chicken (东安子鸡), dish of Hunan cuisine
- Dungan people, a Muslim population of Chinese origin living in central Asia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dongan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.