Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Public (Government medical college)|
|Dean||Dr. S. S. Rathore|
Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Affiliations||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur|
Dr. Sampurnanand Medical College (or SNMC by its students and alumni) is a public medical college situated in the city Jodhpur of Indian state Rajasthan which was established in 1965. It celebrated the completion of its Golden Jubilee in 2015.
It was established in 1965. In 1974–75 postgraduate course were also started. Presently post graduation is available in 19 different fields. It serves the population of western Rajasthan. It is the major referral hospital for almost one-third of the state. SNMC has established itself as a leader in academic medicine and patient care. SNMC is one of the most favored medical school by CBSE and RPMT aspirants. Every year about 250 students enter MBBS course via CBSE and RPMT. Entrance to post graduate courses are via Rajasthan PrePG and All India Pre PG Exam.
- Mahatma Gandhi hospital (MGH): General hospital
- Ummed Mahila and Shishu chikitsalaya: Children's & Women's Hospital
- K. N. Chest Hospital: Specialized TB & Chest hospital
- Mathura Das Mathur hospital (MDM) (also called as New Teaching hospital): General Hospital
- Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner
- Rabindranath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer
- Government Medical College, Kota
- Arid Forest Research Institute (AFRI) Jodhpur
- Rajasthan Technical University
- Jodhpur National University
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-07-11. Retrieved 2012-06-29.
- "Dr. Sampurnanand Medical College, Jodhpur: A Brief Introduction". Retrieved 3 July 2014.
|This article about a university or college in Rajasthan, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|