20 October 1986 |
Vaucluse, Sydney, Australia
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
Taylor was discovered at age 18 by the agent of a model friend. She subsequently walked in fashion shows for Dolce & Gabbana, Bottega Veneta, Lanvin, Tommy Hilfiger, Moschino, Trussardi, Betsey Johnson, Ellen Tracy and DKNY. She appeared on the covers of Australian Vogue and the Polish and Swedish editions of Elle.Taylor has also featured in editorials for magazines including V, Harper's Bazaar (Japan, Australia) and Cosmopolitan. In 2008, she was named one of the faces of Estée Lauder.
She is probably best known for her work with Australian fashion brand Kensie and her appearance in the 2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. In 2011, she was named the face of surf brand O'Neill. As the ambassador of the brand, she was chosen to judge the O'Neill Model Search. In 2015, Taylor appeared as a guest judge on cycle 9 of Australia's Next Top Model.
- Elyse Taylor und O'Neill One Way Runway. surfersmag.mpora.de. Retrieved 2012-05-16
- Yallamas, Lisa (5 March 2008). "Estee Lauder picks Elyse Taylor to front campaign". News.com.au. Queensland Newspapers. Retrieved 12 January 2009.
- Elyse Taylor on Gisele and Victoria's Secret. Vogue Australia.
- Elyse Taylor judges O’Neill Model Search. Retrieved 2012-05-16.
- "Elyse Taylor announced as the face of Australian make-up brand, Nude by Nature". NewsComAu. Retrieved 2017-03-28.
|This Australian biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|