||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||August 8, 1975
Erum Ali is an Indian fashion designer, mainly working for the Indian movie industry. Apart from film commitments, Ali has also participated at the Chennai Fashion Week and has a self-named collection.
Erum Ali burst on to the Chennai fashion scene in 2001. Married to the film actor Abbas Ali with two children, Erum started off by designing her husband's clothes for his movies. Since, she has also worked in the 2010 fantasy adventure film, Aayirathil Oruvan as chief designer.
For Abbas in (Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Hindi, Kannada)
- Telugu- RAJA, MADHURI, ANASUYA, Anagana oka ammai, Krishna Babu (1999 film), Nee Prtemaki, Swetha Nagu, Maro, IDI Sangathi
- Hindi -DIL KE PEECHE PEECHE, Zinda Dil (2003 film), ANSH
- Kannada- APPU PAPPU, Sweta Naga
- Malayalam - Kadha, Dreamz, Kalyana Kurimanam, Greetings (2004 film), Maryan (film)
- Tamil- Anandam, PKS, Kadhal Virus, Banda Parmasivam, Parasuram, Sindamal Sidramal, Maanasthan, Shock, Adi Thadi, ADHU, Political Rowdy, Unarchigal, Vanakam Thalava, Thiruttu Payale, Sadhu Miranda
- Guru En Aalu (2009)
- Aayirathil Oruvan (2010)
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|