Faith And Hope League
|Founded||6 September 2015|
0 / 113
The Faith And Hope League (FHL; Chinese: 信心希望聯盟; pinyin: Xìnxīn xīwàng liánméng) is a Christian political party in Taiwan formed in 2015. The party emerged from the fifth "Conference of National Affairs Forum of Taiwan Pastors" hold by Taiwan Christian Union. The party is led by presidium, consisting of Chen Chih-hung, a pastor of Taiwan Lutheran Church; Joanna Lei, former legislator of New Party; Benson Wang, a businessman and member of Taichung Banner Church; Chung Tung-chieh, pastor of Sanmin Church, a church of the Taiwan Lutheran Church in Kaohsiung; and Chang Hsin-yi, pastor of City Spring of Life Full Gospel Church.
The FHL formed in order to oppose the legalization of same-sex marriage, and drive a referendum petition of "family protection" that only allow the husband-wife relationship, consanguinity and familial ethics, and cannot be passed without a national vote.
The party was established on 6 September 2015, which is for running the proportional seats in the Legislative Yuan.
|Order||Term||Executive chairman||Secretary||Presidium Terms||Assumed office||Left office|
|1||1||Chen Chih-hung||Joanna Lei||Chen Chih-hung(陳志宏)
|6 September 2015||Incumbent|
Taiwan legislative election, 2016
|Election||Total seats won||Total votes||Share of votes||Outcome of election||Election leader|
0 / 113
|206,629||1.6951%||0 seats||Chen Chih-hung|
- Same-sex marriage in Taiwan
- Christian right
- List of political parties in Taiwan
- Politics of the Republic of China
- Referendums in Taiwan
- 2015牧者國是論壇總結：培養人才、2020三目標. www.ct.org.tw (in Chinese). Retrieved March 8, 2017.
- "Taipei Watcher: Gold at the end of the rainbow - Taipei Times". www.taipeitimes.com. Retrieved March 8, 2017.
- "'Family protection' drive proponents claim success - Taipei Times". www.taipeitimes.com. Retrieved March 8, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Faith And Hope League.|