Fast N' Loud
|Fast N' Loud|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||10|
|No. of episodes||108 (Series 1-10+ Specials) List of episodes|
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Pilgrim Studios|
|Original release||June 6, 2012– present|
|Related shows||Misfit Garage|
Fast N' Loud is a reality styled Discovery Channel TV show featuring Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufman from the Dallas, Texas-based Gas Monkey Garage as they search for tired and run-down cars, and with the help of the Gas Monkey Garage crew, restore them for profit. Fast N' Loud is unique in the reality genre, since the episodes sometimes incorporate a skit along the theme of the episode.
The show was successful in its first season. The show also has a spin-off show called Misfit Garage and Fast N' Loud - Demolition Theater in which Richard and other employees, and also the "victims" of the same clip watch these with their comments
Rawlings and Kaufman were invited to participate in a motorcycle build-off with long established bike builders Orange County Choppers, Paul Jr. Designs, and Jesse James. Rawlings and Kaufman came in 2nd to Paul Jr. with James coming in 3rd.
Fast N' Loud is produced for Discovery by Pilgrim Studios while Craig Piligian and Eddie Rohwedder serve as executive producers.
In 2016, a New York Times study of the 50 TV shows with the most Facebook Likes found that Fast N' Loud was "the show most favored by men on our list, by far—83 percent of 'likes' came from men—and it is also one of the most Trumpian, second only to Duck Dynasty".
- "Fast N' Loud : Discovery Channel". Dsc.discovery.com. 2012-05-31. Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "Discovery Communications Records Delivery, Share Gains Across US Portfolio in July". tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2012-07-31. Archived from the original on 2013-12-13. Retrieved 2013-12-08.
- "Discovery is #1 cable network monday night with Discovery Channel's special "American Chopper Live: The Road to Revenge" and new episode of "Fast N' Loud"". press.discovery.com. 2012-12-12. Retrieved 2013-12-08.
- "'Fast N' Loud' renewed by Discovery". variety.com. 2013-01-22. Retrieved 2013-11-17.
- Katz, Josh (2016-12-27). "'Duck Dynasty' vs. 'Modern Family': 50 Maps of the U.S. Cultural Divide". The New York Times.