Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
3D model (JSmol)
CompTox Dashboard (EPA)
|Molar mass||279.227 g·mol−1|
|Melting point||290–300 °C (554–572 °F; 563–573 K)|
Except where otherwise noted, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C [77 °F], 100 kPa).
- Aldose reductase inhibitor for treatment of diabetic complications. Prepn (stereo unspec): M. Kurono, et al., EP 193415; eidem, US 4740517 (1986, 1988 both to Sanwa)
- Prepn of isomers: T. Yamaguchi et al., Arzneim.-Forsch. 44, 344 (1994)
- Pharmacological profile: K. Mizuno et al. in Current Concepts of Aldose Reductase and Its Inhibitions, N. Sakamoto et al., Eds. (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1990) pp 89–96.
- Configuration and crystal structure of complex with aldose reductase: M. Oka et al., J. Med. Chem. 43, 2479 (2000).
- Clinical efficacy in diabetic peripheral neuropathy: N. Hotta et al., Diabetes Care 24, 1776 (2001).
- Clinical suppression of sorbitol accumulation in erythrocytes of diabetic patients: T. Asano et al., J. Diabetes Complications 16, 133 (2002); eidem, ibid. 18, 336 (2004).
- Review of clinical development: N. Giannoukakis, Curr. Opin. Invest. Drugs 4, 1233-1239 (2003).
|This drug article relating to the gastrointestinal system is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|