Fujino-ushijima Station in September 2008
|Location||1576 Ushijima, Kasukabe, Saitama
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Urban Park Line|
|Distance||62.7 km from Ōmiya|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||1 October 1930|
|Previous names||Ushijima (until March 1931)|
|Passengers (FY2014)||7,178 daily|
Fujino-ushijima Station is served by the 62.7 km Tobu Urban Park Line (formerly known as the Tobu Noda Line) from Ōmiya in Saitama Prefecture to Funabashi in Chiba Prefecture, and lies 17.8 km from the western terminus of the line at Ōmiya.
The station consists of two ground-level opposing side platforms serving two tracks, connected to the station building by a footbridge.
|1||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Kasukabe, Iwatsuki, and Ōmiya|
|2||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Nodashi, Kashiwa, and Funabashi|
|Tobu Urban Park Line|
The station opened on 1 October 1930 as Ushijima Station (牛島駅?). It was renamed Fujino-ushima on 5 March 1931.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Fujino-ushijima Station becoming "TD-11".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 7,178 passengers daily.
- Ushijima Wisteria (Special National Natural Monument)
- Kasukabe – Ushijima Post Office
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） - Tobu Railway official home page (Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fuji-no-Ushijima Station.|
- Fujino-ushijima Station information (Tobu) (Japanese)